**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Version 21.2 Discussion Thread - Google Play Update Available Soon!

Comments

• Do we have new Event Quest? If no, I have nothing to play.
  • MastercrisMastercris Posts: 87
    Do we have new Event Quest? If no, I have nothing to play.
    Of course we have. Look at the update in your App Store or play store. You’ll find a brief summary.

• Kushstar420Kushstar420 Posts: 192
    not sure if this was answered but when is the ANDROID update coming out?
  • RC51RC51 Posts: 194
    Joe35 wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike is there a fix for iPad Pro resolution (2018 models) in this update? If not, when?

This! @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Wolf

What are the dev's doing about this? This can't be that difficult of an issue to address!
  • Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★
    edited January 2019
    phillgreen wrote: »
    Why would this be a mandatory update if it only applies to a few champions, contains no new content and nothing that could seriously be called a bug fix?

Couldn't it have waited until the next update?

Dude, there usually aren't updates for Mcoc in January, this (v21.2) is just an exception. So be thankful that we actually get an update. Also, EVERY single game (Mobile, PC and Console) that I know ALWAYS have smaller updates sometimes...

PS: This update features 2 new champs = new content.
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    Mastercris wrote: »
    Do we have new Event Quest? If no, I have nothing to play.
    Of course we have. Look at the update in your App Store or play store. You’ll find a brief summary.
    It's 0936 CST, and I still don't see an update in the Android Play Store.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,141 ★★★★★
    Thanks for update Mike I knew it was strange as normally it's one or the other released first then a few minutes or a hour or 2 is the other platform over a day is strange
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Here's why I think Electro should NOT be shock immune.
    If electro takes to much shock damage, he will overload and explode, just like a battery.
    Maybe he can reduce the damage by 75% and gain more power and attack for the remainder of the debuff.
    Maybe he can only take 1 shock debuff, so Nebulas 20-40 shock debuffs will only be 1.
    That's what I think, but I do like most of the fixes they did.
  • Sir When your team put scarlet witch as 5 star champion
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    nice addition to shock cant say anything about electro he is where he belong now but i think the other champs hmmm i would just do it like this :

thor raghnarok can control lightning he does get a charge on his head on sp3 lol come on he must be immun to shock ( debuffs )

thor og can only control it through his hammer but that 70% should've been his

jane foster get that last 40% she is no match for thor

• SSGNick556SSGNick556 Posts: 26
    How does an update come out for one OS but not another for hours?! This is pretty ridiculous. We've yet to see an update roll out that doesn't have some issue or another. Par for the course!
  • JRCrowJRCrow Posts: 14
    @Kabam Miike will electro be immune to these shock debuffs that 3.3 Ultron boss places? If he is immune, this should work correct?
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Nice minor fix. Next, Iceman, AA immunity against themselves (frostbite, poison/neurotoxin)

I'm not sure why AA should be immune to poison or neurotoxin, but do believe Iceman should be immune to frostbite.
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    A company worth hundreds of millions of loonies because of US.

CANT EVEN LAUNCH A PATCH ON TIME?

STOP...

DONT EVEN BOTHER GIVING US EXCUSES.

This is a joke. And the jokes on every summoner whos commitment to this community drives your economic machine.

Come on Kabam

Darkhawk now this?

This is so bogus @Kabam Miike

You guys are better than this.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    JRCrow wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike will electro be immune to these shock debuffs that 3.3 Ultron boss places? If he is immune, this should work correct?

Those aren't debuffs. If the description is correct, electro shouldbe immune to shock effects, so even passive shocks will interact with his new ability
  • edited January 2019

STOP...

This is a joke. And the jokes on every summoner whos commitment to this community drives your economic machine.

Come on Kabam

Darkhawk now this?

I understand your frustration. I would love for this be out for everybody right now, but this is beyond our Control.

While we do everything we can to ensure that our releases happen for both platforms at the same time, there are factors that we can't control and are in the hands of the individual app stores.

We are working with our partners to get this rectified as quickly as we can.

STOP...

Come on Kabam

Darkhawk now this?

I understand your frustration. I would love for this be out for everybody right now, but this is beyond our Control.

While we do everything we can to ensure that our releases happen for both platforms at the same time, there are factors that we can't control and are in the hands of the individual app stores.

We are working with our partners to get this rectified as quickly as we can.

Thanks for the response @Kabam Miike

I apologise for being inmature.
  • Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★
    edited January 2019

STOP...

Come on Kabam

Darkhawk now this?

Sry to say this, but do you actually know how App Stores work? Mcos is... No Kabam is not the only company to have issues like that. ALMOST every other companies had problems releasing updates to stores because of either Android or Apple (mostly/usually Apple) have to review the update before release. The company CAN'T control them and have to wait for the review results themselves. Next time pls research before you write sth like this...

Also, think logically, Kabam exactly know they would receive such criticism, so why wouldn't they want to release the update?

Didn't want to bother you, just wanted to clarify this.
  • Looks like dungeons not working either in Android without 12.1?
  • mani274mani274 Posts: 93
    Where is the update for play Store? Are you even working on the release before the event of alchemist ends??
  • mani274mani274 Posts: 93
    We need an explanation for this @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Wolf @kabamass
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    mani274 wrote: »
    We need an explanation for this @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Wolf @kabamass

They have already adressed that
    Yeah guys I get that.

But Kabam should have engaged in making this happen.

Maybe they have done everything they can to make this happen.

I'm just voicing my frustrations.

I deeply appreciate kabam Mike responding.

Hopefully Kabam and Google knock this out.

I love this game. I just want Kabam to be a stalwart company.