**Known AQ Bug**
We are aware that some alliances encountered a bug during this last AQ that would not allow them to start maps on certain days. We know this has impacted your rewards.
We have been looking into the cause of the problem and once we have resolved it we will explore how to make things right for the impacted alliances. We will provide any additional communication in

this thread.

Summoners! The Tiered Unit Offers available during the Summoner Celebration sale are only available until July 4th at 10 AM PT, unlike the Unit Store offers, which are available until July 5th at 10 AM PT. We apologize for any inconvenience or confusion this may cause.

33-Hit Takedown of ROL WS

Man_BatMan_Bat Posts: 327 ★★
After seeing Pandaman Pete's 34-hit takedown of ROL WS I had been wondering if it was possible to do it in less. Then I pulled Domino and got my answer.

For comparison:
  • Pandaman Pete had Recoil and maybe other suicides active for his takedown whereas I wasn't running suicides but I had class advantage.
  • Pandaman Pete used the Quantum Trinity + Yellowjacket + Goldpool; I used the Flaming Trinity + Abomination + Hulk.

Comments

• EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,219 ★★★★
    edited January 2019
    There’s a 6 hit ko of winter soldier:

To clarify: not my vid, wish I had a 6* domino
  • Man_BatMan_Bat Posts: 327 ★★
    I saw that video. It's cool, but Domino isn't useable for subsequent fights.
  • GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    There’s a 6 hit ko of winter soldier:

To clarify: not my vid, wish I had a 6* domino

holy cow....
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,691 ★★★★
    edited January 2019
    Man_Bat wrote: »
    After seeing Pandaman Pete's 34-hit takedown of ROL WS I had been wondering if it was possible to do it in less. Then I pulled Domino and got my answer.

For comparison:
    • Pandaman Pete had Recoil and maybe other suicides active for his takedown whereas I wasn't running suicides but I had class advantage.
    • Pandaman Pete used the Quantum Trinity + Yellowjacket + Goldpool; I used the Flaming Trinity + Abomination + Hulk.

He had no suicides nor boosts active
    Also, that’s a 6 star domino what do you expect lol it’s not a 5 star