**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why do we even need to update????

Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
Seriously, why the extra update? Shouldn't this have been included in the 21.1 update?

Comments

• SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    Someone said it's because the boss in the last trial is a new champ.
    Hence the need for the update.
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    Thank you! Would have been nice if Kabam had let us download this update yesterday.
  • shakez734shakez734 Posts: 11
    Typically the Kabam way of doing things!
  • TheBig0TheBig0 Posts: 18
    It’s because, Diablo is the final boss, and his data (model/abilities) weren’t included in the v21.1 Update, so you would need an update to fight him, otherwise you can’t because there is no model.
  • shakez734shakez734 Posts: 11
    Well I am pretty sure that they were well aware that Diablo was going to be the final Boss so to not add him and his abilities is poor on there part. I'm playing the game for 2 years and it's just getting worse the peak rewards I will give kabam credit for it has helped progression in the alliance but as far as anything else with a top grossing app just on Google play spend some money to get the right people to head your operation. I have 2 businesses in NYC I get a complaint it's rectified instantly and I compensate the client for the trouble. It's business 101!!
  • SilentKissSilentKiss Posts: 138
    What's even better is I can't update, so missing out on trials. @Kabam Miike I know there is not an update.
    How does this affect Droid users? Are you gonna just send us the daily rewards or are we just gonna miss out?
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Drake2078 wrote: »
    Seriously, why the extra update? Shouldn't this have been included in the 21.1 update?

As noted by others, there is content in the 21.2 update that was not in the previous game update so you will need to update the game to access it. Please refer to this thread for info on the delayed start to the Trials of the Alchemist.
This discussion has been closed.