**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Take on the Trials of the Elementals!

Comments

• SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    Umm, I think it may be just me, but these boost don't seem to be working.
  • Kushstar420Kushstar420 Posts: 192
    android users still cant play this.

can we get an ETA on this mods?
  • Hey Summoners,

We're currently looking into making changes to the very first node in the Epic Level Trial of the Alchemist. The very first fight makes us of the Masochism buff, and while the "Essence of Darkness" reverses healing, it's actually making this fight much harder than it should be because of the way that it interacts with Masochism.

We're going to be removing Masochism from the Node ASAP. If you have not started this fight, we suggest either waiting until we have removed Masochism, or not using the Essence of Darkness until you pass this fight.

We will look into how this affected Summoners that attempted the Trials before we pushed this change later this week.
  • imShakibimShakib Posts: 35
    I don't see day 7 and can't even play it.
    When is the android update coming? Already a day gone.
  • MiggyMiggy Posts: 37
    HULK_BREAK wrote: »
    at the moment the difficulty is being able to enter :D

I hope the update will arrive soon

Hear hear
  • FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    Hey Summoners,

We're currently looking into making changes to the very first node in the Epic Level Trial of the Alchemist. The very first fight makes us of the Masochism buff, and while the "Essence of Darkness" reverses healing, it's actually making this fight much harder than it should be because of the way that it interacts with Masochism.

We're going to be removing Masochism from the Node ASAP. If you have not started this fight, we suggest either waiting until we have removed Masochism, or not using the Essence of Darkness until you pass this fight.

We will look into how this affected Summoners that attempted the Trials before we pushed this change later this week.

I'm confused, doesn't Masochism cause the enemy to eat a debuff and get an instant regen? So if Essence of Darkness reverses it, they'd eat the debuff and lose health, which sucks if you rely on debuffs but I don't see how it interacts with EoD in a bad way. I can't play it yet because the update hasn't dropped yet, but can someone explain this?
    Seriously, is there any compensation for not being able to play at all? For not being able to upgrade?
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 475 ★★★
    Hey Summoners,

Too late. I thought there was an issue when I was doing that fight, but did make it through. It was tough though. Guess that will teach me to try to get things done too fast. :disappointed:
  • ZzSkyWaveszZZzSkyWaveszZ Posts: 27
    Very very late. I alrdy starte and i ended quest cause i couldn't complete and my boosters ended only thebooster which use sps and make unblockable was working and it was very tough.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    FineDog wrote: »
    Hey Summoners,

I'm confused, doesn't Masochism cause the enemy to eat a debuff and get an instant regen? So if Essence of Darkness reverses it, they'd eat the debuff and lose health, which sucks if you rely on debuffs but I don't see how it interacts with EoD in a bad way. I can't play it yet because the update hasn't dropped yet, but can someone explain this?

Masochism eats the debuff (essentially voiding it) so the reverse healing doesn’t work. Basically masochism was programmed to nullify the reverse healing upon being triggered and then they would regen like normal. At least that’s what I’ve gathered.
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Yeah, my sub account went into Epic, and had a Mephisto on the first node. He was healing constantly, and since it was my first fight, I had no idea if the reverse heal part was permanent, a passive, active debuff, etc. Had to quit out, and go to lesser difficulties.
  • TaintedTainted Posts: 15
    edited January 2019
    @Kabam Miike just encountered an iceman who did 8200 coldsnap damage according to the sig and was actually doing more than my r5 blade or ss health pool. I was using all the boosts from the previous days + a 15% health boost. Revived multiple times ending using more than 300 units and then quit.
    Great job, guys. It really beats me the way you keep on releasing bugged content.
  • Come prepared...Trial of the Alchemist sucks at Expert and Epic...the jump is dramatic and I randomly got Abomination and didn't have a poison immune so he wiped out everyone
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    Come prepared...Trial of the Alchemist sucks at Expert and Epic...the jump is dramatic and I randomly got Abomination and didn't have a poison immune so he wiped out everyone

Nice name!

Shame he isn't a Marvel champion. Double scimitars; Precision, Cruelty and Bleed, and summons Guenhywyvar on SP3...
  • GuiustavGuiustav Posts: 7
    Hey Summoners,

So we better wait, thanks for the heads up
  • HilmarHilmar Posts: 5
    Why is Miles Moralis healing like CRAZY when I have the reverse healing boost on?
  • LiamS1990LiamS1990 Posts: 96
    What's going to happen to every one on android devices who can't update? If you don't have a time frame for when it's finished when will we be able to play it or will we be punished and not be able to play it if you guys can't sort it out in time "@Kabam Miike"
  • ZzSkyWaveszZZzSkyWaveszZ Posts: 27
    Hilmar wrote: »
    Why is Miles Moralis healing like CRAZY when I have the reverse healing boost on?

Boosters arent working and tht node is healing infinetly
  • AgroairAgroair Posts: 8
    For those of us that started it and ended it because of this. Will we be granted another entry? I used all of the boosts and quit the quest with a dead team and 0 health taken off the defender.
  • darkklawdarkklaw Posts: 93
    For those that rely on google play store updates , will the event be extended?
  • BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike we need some feedback here. I have two guys in my bg that are stuck on the first fight, hundreds of units spent, boosts and items used, but they don’t want to quit and lose a chance at the rewards if it’s fixed. This is delaying their joining AQ now. They have both submitted tickets and neither have received responses.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    The sig 200 iceman who deals 8k cold snap damage before the 200% champion boost is a bit much when paired with spite and burden of might. You Start the fight 24k hp down just from the coldsnap alone. Did not see that coming.
  • Shamanriver77Shamanriver77 Posts: 78
    Any news on when android players can expect the update and granted kabam may not be at fault in this instance will there be any allowances given since IOS have now had update close to 20 hours already
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★

Hey Summoners,

Umm, how do we know when it's been removed since we can't go in check and then leave?
  • TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    Hilmar wrote: »

Boosters arent working and tht node is healing infinetly

Pretty sure everything is working properly - they just didn’t realize that masochism would trigger when reverse heal debuff would trigger which would lead to masochism removing reverse heal and healing them still.

Those who are stuck with this combo before fix and Dont have solid counter you probably want to trigger masochism with a parry right before reverse heal timer comes up since from what I recall reverse heal lasts longer than masochism Cooldown. However if you are reading forums now your buff probably ran out of time
  • TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    They need to fix iceman sig level and probably Dorm sig level as well - in heavily boosted attack boost fights you can’t have high sigs on those unless players know for sure what to expect so they can plan accordingly with their team.
  • PROG73PROG73 Posts: 67
    I understand that this seems to be a Google Play Store issue rather than Kabam but the effect on players is the same. For me, this is my main time to play - I don't know that I will even have the opportunity to play the trial if it is not sorted before my bedtime (GMT) - please @Kabam Miike bear this in mind when considering what allowance to make for android players.
  • eggistaeggista Posts: 19
    Still cant play this... :'(