**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New Venompool Sig Buff?

V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
bv6aqdlu5kcd.png

So I was fighting against Venompool in arena (no nodes, no nothing) and noticed I started taking damage. Come to find out Venompool now has static shock? This seems new as I’ve never seen it before. I remember trying to find a complete list of his random buffs but was never successful. Is this information available somewhere? Also is this buff new or did I just happen to not come across it in my years of fighting him?

Comments

• NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    There's no telling if this is old or new Venompool probably has a wild range of possibilities to be his buffs.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    No it's been there for a while
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I can’t help but wonder if new buffs are added if they go into the pool of buffs he can draw from. Static shock isn’t even technically a buff, it’s an ability so it’s really bizarre.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    It's always been there as a possible buff for him
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    He gets random buffs, even he has never had them before, throughout the fights. It may have just produced this one this time.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    He's done it for a while.

I'm fond of Venompool actually, and have been casually creating a list of what I see him do when playing with/against him. Some of the buffs I've seen, and who they come from:

Temporary Buffs
    • Armour Up (various champs)
    • All the Armour (Unique)
    • Regeneration (Wolverine)
    • Fury (Hulk)
    • Precision (Daredevil)
    • Static Shock (Electro)
    • Perfect Block chance (Captain America)
    • Luck (increases ability accuracy - who?)
    • Bleed immunity (Luke Cage)
    • Invulnerability (Luke Cage)
    • Unstoppable (Juggernaut)
    • Diamonds/Rage (Joe Fixit)
    • Clubs/Cunning (Joe Fixit)
    • Synodic Tide (Moon Knight)
    • Power Flood (Hyperion)
    • Energy Resistance (Jane Foster)

Permanent effects:
    • Emergency Shield (Rocket)
    • Permanent regeneration 1/click (OML)
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    @Magrailothos His luck buff affects both parties giving VP increased ability accuracy and his opponent decreased ability accuracy. This was taken from the partial list of his orignal spotlight thread.
    Signature Ability - Continuity Memory
    Every 6 seconds, the symbiote known as Venom has a (20 - 45%) chance to access Deadpool’s unique memory and grant him a random beneficial effect for a short time...even if he never actually had that effect in the past...
    These effects range from Armor Up to Regeneration, with other stranger abilities all lumped in as well. Below are just a few of the possible benefits:
    Unstoppable for 3 seconds.
    Static Shock for 7 seconds.
    Indestructible for 3.5 seconds.
    A Luck Buff that affects both champions’ Ability Accuracy. Venompool’s gets better while his opponent’s gets worse.
    ALL THE ARMOR! *It’s actually called that in game
    And others!