**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

GOING FOR UNCOLLECTED

Ive been procrastinating becoming uncollected. At the moment i am %70 done act 4, then im off to act 5. In your opinion what would be the best team to take for the majority of act 5. I have a too many champs to choose from and id love some advice from summoners who are uncollected gykamzbatt10.png
qspod015ywdt.png
375x914b62ko.png
1fct08hoh0gs.png

Comments

• LeoGnarleyardoLeoGnarleyardo Posts: 355 ★★
    The Team i use at the moment is : GHOST RIDER< STARK SPIDEY< BLADE for the trifecta RED HULK AND VEMON.
  • Matt123Matt123 Posts: 29
    My team for Uncollected was all 4*s - 5/50 Iceman, 5/50 IMIW, 5/50 99 SW, 5/50 1 Corvus, 5/50 40 Killmonger. The all-stars for my team were SW, CG, and Iceman. CG is great for the 5.1.1 and 5.1.3 (+300% attack, but degenerate 100% of your max health), like beyond great, more like murder every single player. I loved Iceman with his coldsnap charges for 5.1.2. Iceman was also a great champ to eat SP3's from a lot of the champs.

For actual 5.2.6 Collector, the all star was again duped Corvus. Path C has the structure to get you up to 3 cruelty charges for Corvus before you reach the collector --he's also immune to Coldsnap for that Iceman. My strategy for the collector was to do as much damage with corvus, using his awakened ability, die, then repeat. I used 7 individual 20% revives to beat him.

You have a great set of champions and should be able to take on Act 5 no problem. I'm bias, but lookign at your team, Corvus would be my top recommendation, then maybe Iceman. IMIW was also great because of his high armor and his SP1 helps with the degen nodes.
  • @LeoGnarleyardo Your top champs should be quite helpful. I would rank up that duped 5* Hulk though. Mine was very helpful on my quest to Uncollected. Although mine wasn't duped at the time. It really boils down to who you yourself is best and most comfortable fighting with.

The 5 you typically use should do the trick. Make sure you have extra resources for The Collector though. For the most part it's do as much damage as you can before you get K.O.ed on the 1st run. Once you learn the animations and evade timing, you'll have a better shot at not getting K.O.ed.
  • jkcjmijijkcjmiji Posts: 283
    something is wrong with your mastery setup. How is awakened 4* Blade only 4,986 PI??? You have to check that out.
    Unless you get your mastery setup figured out don't even think about going to act 5
    My blades sig ability is at 1 i used an awakening gem on him
    AS for my masteries.. I have 28 in offense 16 in defense and 11 in proficiency.
    I have 2 more mastery points to aquire through leveling, and the few i get from completion.
  • SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    This might help your mastery setup. Get as close as you can. If you don’t have enough to unlock some it’s ok. You will get there. Google mcoc basic masteries. Will show the min set up for your stuff at4lxkxd4dfd82.png7z1kx0yjmz5a.png
  • FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    I got Uncollected with just 5/50 Kingpin (awakened), 5/50 Luke Cage (unawakened), 3/35 Stark Spider-Man (unawakened), 3/35 Dormamu (unawakened), and 4/40 Cable (unawakened) for a bit before switching to an awakened 5/50 Green Goblin. It, uh, wasn't exactly the dream team that you could assemble, but the point is if I could it with that motley crew, then you can definitely do it with the guys you have. Just take whoever you're comfortable with is my advice.
    @Matt123 @SiriusBreak @jkcjmiji @FineDog Thanks for all the input. it does a lot just for piece of mind knowing that my roster is more than enough to work with. Should i start saving units then? for potions and revives? or should i get cores and revamp my masteries?
    IN YOUR OPINION WHICH WOULD BE MORE BENEFICIAL
  • Work on your masteries mate. I bet you havent unlocked yet cruelty and precision. Those will cost you 1.3k units.
  • That awakened 5* hulk will help with the collector. I personally used him on final fight. Only 5 20% revives used on him
    @Balthazaar73 i have unlocked cruelty and precision
  • @Balthazaar73 i have unlocked cruelty and precision

Hmmm...strange. My 3/45 Spidey has 6.5k PI. Can you post your masteries?
    @Balthazaar73 I was totally mistaken, i only have lesser cruelty and lesser precision.
    herein lies my problem.. and that ladies and gentleman... is why you ask questions
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,659 Guardian
    Should i start saving units then? for potions and revives?

If you aren't already doing it, I would recommend accumulating your free crystals. Those once every four hour ones. A pro-tip most veterans know but many newer players do not is that you can claim the crystal but just not open it. They mostly contain potions including revives. In overflow those potions will expire after a couple weeks. In your crystal screen they will last forever. I have about 500 of them myself at the moment, and when I'm doing content that requires a lot of potions I often just pop a bunch open. It is a way to slowly accumulate a large potion stash, albeit one that generates completely random results when you open them. Doing this could save you hundreds, potentially even thousands of units over time. It is certainly worth doing in the run up to an uncollected run.
  • @Balthazaar73 I was totally mistaken, i only have lesser cruelty and lesser precision.
    herein lies my problem.. and that ladies and gentleman... is why you ask questions

Trust me, its gonna be a totally different game after unlocking them lol
  • Honestly @LeoGnarleyardo both. Rework your mastery setup if needed 1st. Then make sure you have some excess revives to burn on the Collector. Now, I will say that Pi doesn't mean the world in this game. Certain masteries boost Pi but don't do that much in the grand scheme (i.e. Salve). Personally, I run with 30 points in Offense. Maxed Glass Cannon, and no other suicides currently. Although I have unlocked Recoil. Now that my 5* Ghost is R4, I may put in the time to unlock Liquid Courage and Double Edge. Also having a 6* Nebula is further tempting me to start using the Suicides on a regular basis. As soon as my 5* R4 Blade is awakened, that will be the final piece needed to push me into using them :wink: (or if I happen to pull me a 5 or 6* Corvus *drool*)

https://www.mobilesector.net/best-mastery-guide-2018-marvels-contest-of-champions/amp/

Check this page out for a myriad of Mastery setups. I'm sure you'll find one that suits you. Best of luck on getting to Uncollected ASAP. The rewards are worth the work all day!
    @DNA3000 i agree big time. thanks for that tip.
    @Balthazaar73 well then.. i guess im saving up for more cores. thanks
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    For the collector, champs that can stun with a L1 are good. Get almost to two bars, stun and combo, stun and combo. Chain stun as long as you can until he kills you with a L3. Hulk is good because he will do more damage on low health after you revive. If you can take a good chunk of health out before he kills you it doesn't take that many revives. Definitely get your masteries right.
    @LeNoirFaineant I use that strategy alot. building up power just below special 2, using miles morales with stark spidey you can get 3 medium attacks in off a parry. and off his special 1 stun you can hit with 3 medium then start you 5 hit combo medium light light light medium. With those 8 hits you build up enough power to use special one again... you could indefinatley stun your opponent. until they build up their special 3 then you have to power drain. and restart your stun combos.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,659 Guardian
    For the collector, champs that can stun with a L1 are good. Get almost to two bars, stun and combo, stun and combo. Chain stun as long as you can until he kills you with a L3. Hulk is good because he will do more damage on low health after you revive. If you can take a good chunk of health out before he kills you it doesn't take that many revives. Definitely get your masteries right.

I prefer a divide and conquer approach to the Collector. Meaning, study his phases and bring champs that work for those different phases of the fight. In particular, early in the fight you still have ability accuracy. Some champs are great at dealing tons of damage or great at tanking the Collector while abilities still work. OG Daredevil at sig 99 can auto-evade all projectile attacks which is useful against the Collector in the beginning, for example. But eventually no such abilities will work against the Collector and you're down to just trying to deal as much damage as possible before you go down, which is when champs like OG Hulk work well. Bringing champions that are either useful at the beginning or the end of the fight might be better than trying to use one "best" champ for the entire fight.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »

I prefer a divide and conquer approach to the Collector. Meaning, study his phases and bring champs that work for those different phases of the fight. In particular, early in the fight you still have ability accuracy. Some champs are great at dealing tons of damage or great at tanking the Collector while abilities still work. OG Daredevil at sig 99 can auto-evade all projectile attacks which is useful against the Collector in the beginning, for example. But eventually no such abilities will work against the Collector and you're down to just trying to deal as much damage as possible before you go down, which is when champs like OG Hulk work well. Bringing champions that are either useful at the beginning or the end of the fight might be better than trying to use one "best" champ for the entire fight.

Didn't have a daredevil when I did it. Tried NC one run and was able to evade his L1 but not consistently enough to make it worth it. Don't remember what team I settled on but it was best raw damage and stun champs. It worked well enough that I was able to beat him however many times you have to with just stash items and inventory so I didn't worry too much about his abilities lol. Your strategy is probably better.
    Any one have experience against the collector using Iceman. Seems like he might be a real good champ to try, just spam special 1 hit him with tonnes of cold charges and he negates special 3 damage with ice armour active. is this as effective as i see it in my head?
  • Dead1Dead1 Posts: 226
    Use red hulk , star spidey and vision (or magik).

I was mostly use red hulk and spiderman.
    In begineing i used archangell.
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    You have good champs for it and everyone has made some good suggestions already. All I'm going to add is I believe it is the Pacify mastery (the one where it lowers ability triggers when enemy is stunned) is good for The Collector because it stops him from shrugging off your parries as easily. He still will, but it happens a lot less often.