**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

No update [Merged Threads]

Comments

• KtashakKtashak Posts: 225 β˜…
    Ktashak wrote: Β»
    Kabam not updating what's going on, but they have time to deleting non offensive normal posts. So Kabam I am asking one more time. If u have the update file,can you post .apk link as a non Google upload?? Also please stop deleting non duplicate non offensive posts. Pissing me off already.

Threads are being combined.

Not in my case. They simply deleted my post.

They don't offer APK Files in that way. The only way to acquire the game is through the appropriate platforms.

As you see it's not available. I am working in IT Industry.if my ftp server not working I am using Dropbox link. But NEVER let my customers wait. My good name is more important for me. But not for Kabam as you see.

They cannot guarantee anything that way. We may be able to install APK Files, but the majority of other Users aren't knowledged in it. There's no guarantee for the safety of devices when installing standalone APKs. Which is why they have partners that manufacture the platforms of the devices the game is used with. They would never encourage people to install the game by elective means.

Company with that huge profit can make an effort and create a webpage with their own installer system. There is always alternative for Google. Also their servers sucks
  • Convict1Convict1 Posts: 25 β˜…
    How long is this gonna take and what about the element trial were missing how they gonna fix it and if they dont b4 the trial ends how they gonna reimburse for the trial being missed?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Kabam not updating what's going on, but they have time to deleting non offensive normal posts. So Kabam I am asking one more time. If u have the update file,can you post .apk link as a non Google upload?? Also please stop deleting non duplicate non offensive posts. Pissing me off already.

They don't offer APK Files in that way. The only way to acquire the game is through the appropriate platforms.

As you see it's not available. I am working in IT Industry.if my ftp server not working I am using Dropbox link. But NEVER let my customers wait. My good name is more important for me. But not for Kabam as you see.

They cannot guarantee anything that way. We may be able to install APK Files, but the majority of other Users aren't knowledged in it. There's no guarantee for the safety of devices when installing standalone APKs. Which is why they have partners that manufacture the platforms of the devices the game is used with. They would never encourage people to install the game by elective means.

Company with that huge profit can make an effort and create a webpage with their own installer system. There is always alternative for Google. Also their servers sucks

Not a wise company. They would have to accept liability.
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited January 2019

Id like someone from Kabam to confirm this. Is it that they can't offer the apk here or they won't? . Because I've downloaded games and apps not from the google play store before, either on a web site or other non google play store apps.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Hey all,

Due to complications beyond our control, our 21.2 release is still not available for users on Google Play. At this time, we still do not have an ETA for the release, but are continuing to work with our partners to get this sorted out as soon as we possibly can.

Without the Update, it is not possible for users to take part in the Trials of the Alchemist, which is the 7th and final day of Trials.

To compensate for this, we will be allowing all Android users to access and participate in an additional and exclusive Trials of the Alchemist Qquest that will take place on February 6th, at 12pm PST. This is to make up for the Trials of the Alchemist that they are currently missing.

Additionally, we will be locking the current Trials of the Alchemist to iOS users only. This is a precaution we want to take in case users are able to access the Quest with little time left, and lose their Essences, and to prevent an unfair double dip.

We’re very sorry for this delay, and are working as hard as we can to get all users into our new release as soon as possible.

Thank you all for your patience.

Hey all,

Due to complications beyond our control, our 21.2 release is still not available for users on Google Play. At this time, we still do not have an ETA for the release, but are continuing to work with our partners to get this sorted out as soon as we possibly can.

Without the Update, it is not possible for users to take part in the Trials of the Alchemist, which is the 7th and final day of Trials.

To compensate for this, we will be allowing all Android users to access and participate in an additional and exclusive Trials of the Alchemist Qquest that will take place on February 6th, at 12pm PST. This is to make up for the Trials of the Alchemist that they are currently missing.

Additionally, we will be locking the current Trials of the Alchemist to iOS users only. This is a precaution we want to take in case users are able to access the Quest with little time left, and lose their Essences, and to prevent an unfair double dip.

We’re very sorry for this delay, and are working as hard as we can to get all users into our new release as soon as possible.

Hey all,

Thanks for the update.
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    P4NT3R4 wrote: Β»
    Any chance of a few rank down tickets

Winner! Only took 5 pages for someone to ask for them.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    G0311 wrote: Β»

Id like someone from Kabam to confirm this. Is it that they can't offer the apk here or they won't? . Because I've downloaded games and apps not from the google play store before, either on a web site or other non google play store apps.

They would have to answer that themselves, but I would imagine they can, technically. They choose to work with their partners. Otherwise it's too much of a risk.
  • KtashakKtashak Posts: 225 β˜…
    Hey all,

February 6 I will be on road trip because of my anniversary. No internet. I feel kabamed. This is not correct move from kabam. Also what if I have Android today,but in one week will buy ihone? It means I will be unable to play it. Kabam,first think,then act
  • Convict1Convict1 Posts: 25 β˜…
    I want to know when its gonna b fixed it and how there gonna reimburse the android players for the game play in alchemist that's being missed the potential crystals being missed out on?
    Convict1 wrote: Β»
    I want to know when its gonna b fixed it and how there gonna reimburse the android players for the game play in alchemist that's being missed the potential crystals being missed out on?

They made an Announcement about what their plan is.
  • SmokieisgodSmokieisgod Posts: 104 β˜…
    why put the redue on the very last day? As well Although I understand what your are trying to say but exclusive is not the correct word, unless the first trial was an exclusive for ios users.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    So what's to stop a player from playing the trials today on an Apple phone, then playing it again on Android in Feb?

A lot of players use multiple devices...
  • krauserhuntkrauserhunt Posts: 365 β˜…β˜…
    Hey all,

February 6 I will be on road trip because of my anniversary. No internet. I feel kabamed. This is not correct move from kabam. Also what if I have Android today,but in one week will buy ihone? It means I will be unable to play it. Kabam,first think,then act

I have an iPad mini with mcoc already installed. I'll complete the trial over there. I'm not sure how exactly they're handling iOS / Android thing but I just want to do this today.
  • kikobobkikobob Posts: 43 β˜…
    So what about iphone users who have android devices? Will they be able to play this ios exclusive trial and then also play the android one at the end of the event?
  • FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Hey all,

I usually don't complain about compensation or lack thereof when something goes wrong, but our "compensation" is having to wait a month to get the rewards for this quest, which is potentially 15% of a 5* crystal. That really sucks. And by locking the quest, they're going to make us wait a month even if the update does somehow magically become available with enough time for people to complete it. Is it so hard to just lock the quest for Android users and say "sorry for the frustration today, we're just going to give you guys the rewards from the quest based on prestige or completion of the previous quests or whatever"?
  • shakez734shakez734 Posts: 11 β˜…
    Can we get a update @Kabam Miike not your generic we are working on the issue. We are real people who deserve a real answer
  • _tokio__tokio_ Posts: 79 β˜…
    In before the trial boost dont stack and last only fΓΆr 3days in overflow. XD
  • TlmajrTlmajr Posts: 67 β˜…
    Hey all,

Thank you all f

I have to agree, this is not how this should be done, and unfair for those who could of done it today and will not be able to next month.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ok lets look at the facts. ios got it more than 15 hrs ago. no surprise that kabam favors ios. For hours now. people have been commenting that google is saying they have not received the update from kabam. kabam has not responded to that information at all. To me that speaks volumes on the situation. My last response from google was at 5pm. Still same info from them. They have not received the update from kabam and will push it out as fast as possible once they receive it. So its pretty clear something is up. Whatever the real situation is needs to be properly addressed by someone at kabam and soon. The impact is much wider spread than just the daily trials.
    1.daily trails, 2.legend time runs 3.impacts aq as people like me were waiting to do the daily then join aq so we can use our best champs in the trials. 4. if update is further delayed it can impact war for the same champ reasons.
    The last lil piece of information that makes me think the issue lies 100% with kabam is i have twice submitted support ticket to kabam with screenshots of the conversation with google and both times the ticket was closed without a response

Dude...... How much tinfoil do you buy a day to keep those hats coming?
    Legends run time starts when you start the first quest, not first day of the Event. You could start the Event on the last day and still get the fastest time.
  • I dont see trial for alchemist and i dont see any update!! Kabam must replace our reward for today event!
  • rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394 β˜…
    So now we have too wait a month too earn rewards that's literally no fault of our own. That doesn't seem fair too me but alot avout this game here lately seems that way. Also if the update isn't fixed soon will we be locked out of the game completely? War seasons start back tomorrow and aq is going on there's alot too loose if that's the case. Some clarification would be great.
  • AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 β˜…β˜…
    So anyone with both devices can get an extra quest?
    So anyone with both devices can get an extra quest?

You wont have the boost to use to pass, you can try but with no boost no chance.
This discussion has been closed.