**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which Cosmic Champion is the best? *FINAL*

2»

Comments

• Options
    Corvus Glaive
    All I can say is, Corvus has the highest offensive capability in the Cosmic class. There is no arguing against that, it's simple arithmetic.
  • Options
    Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    edited January 2019
    TKal wrote: »
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    It seriously aint close at all!! sure cosmic is stacked with some great champs these days. but Hype is far above the rest. dude can be used anywhere! with one of the highest dmg in the game, relies on nothing but his own awesomeness, and a bunch of utility.

heck, hes not just the best cosmic. hes the best overall champion of all classes

« With one of the highest damages in the game » Not anymore

« Relies on nothing but his own awesomeness » Relies HEAVILY on stun.

« A bunch of utility » Where ? All he has is damages, what utility does he have besides poison immune ? What does he do against power gain ? Rage ? Masochism ? Buffet ? Stun immune ?

Rage? SP1 out of it and don't even try to activate furies. just normal gameplay, incinerates do pretty well for him.
    Masochism, Buffet? let's be honest, he CAN'T negate the heal, but can bypass it with pure raw strength. just let the opponent activate one masochism or buffet and then continue normal gameplay before timer expires. this in most cases should work unless you are fighting the Symbiote Difficulty Deadpool.
    Stun immunity is something he's very limited against, but some cases you can do an heavy after an opponent launches special or heavy depending on animation.
    Power gain is a big trouble, but in his defense I can say some very good champs also don't have answer for it. I mean, lots of people bring other specific responses for power gain nodes/champs (or can just bait if the Power gain is not an big deal).
    Other thing he is limited against is Evade plus Stun immunes but that's another deal.

(Not really an Hyperion fanboy, being honest I think it's hard to decide who's the best in the cosmic class when a lot of champs are really helpful).
  • Options
    Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    Hyperion
    All I can say is, Corvus has the highest offensive capability in the Cosmic class. There is no arguing against that, it's simple arithmetic.

There is a lot you can argue against this because it’s simply false. Maybe second most but certainly not first. I have both champs and it’s not even close either.
  • Options
    NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    Hyperion
    It will always be Hype.
    Don't will never do another champ so strong in any class.

*Edit I've never been a Hyperion's fan until I've ranked my 4* to 5/50. Then, I understood..
  • Options
    Meta4sMeta4s Posts: 20
    Hyperion
    zeezee57 wrote: »
    belli300 wrote: »
    This isn’t even a question if Hyperion is include the poll should exclude him and ask who is the 2nd cosmic champ after Hyperion 😂

for real... how so many people choose corvus baffles me.. now i love my r4 5* but he i limited af!!!

Disagree there. He's limited in that you're not using him to take down 200k health pools but outside of that, which is a very limited amount of content, Corvus is quite viable for most everything else.

no its not, hes barely viable for act 5. he wont be usable for act 6 at all. variant, the maze, lol, even rol. just about any future content. i really dont even see this as a opinion matter, he just isnt comparable to someone like hype

used him in act 5. very viable. i agree that he is not as good as hype but he mows act 5 down on most paths
  • Options
    Medusa
    I’m finding I use my medusa more than hype, both 4* r4.