**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Ad0ra_

SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★
BABY COME BACK, YOU CAN BLAME IT ALL ON ME!!!

Seriously, congratulation. Where are you off to next?

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    She's leaving?
  • DankestChefDankestChef Posts: 420 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    She's leaving?

unfortunately yes. https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/116559/a-farewell-to-ad0ra

farewell ad0ra! best of luck in your future
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    That's unfortunate. I liked her. Of course, I'm happy for her. Just hate to say goodbye to anyone. Lol.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,722 ★★★★★
    Is Kabam Kaylee taking over her role?
  • Noob29Noob29 Posts: 7
    edited January 2019
    😫
  • PlantesanPlantesan Posts: 335 ★★
    -Le gasp!- Who shall be the new voice of reason?

You shall be missed, @Ad0ra good luck with the next gig.
  • Welderofortune2Welderofortune2 Posts: 139
    @Trapow22
    Shut up bro she was one of the ones who really cared. I'm getting all choked up about it, good bye @kabamAndora
    Parting is such sweet sorrow.
  • Captain_KandiceCaptain_Kandice Posts: 222 ★★
    That’s too bad. She had a way of calming the storm on the forums. Nothing against the other mods, it’s just she was relatable. She’ll be missed. Good Luck!
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Good luck on your next adventures Ad0ra_! Thanks for preventing the total destruction of the battlerealm on so many occasions. Farewell!
  • jaylerdjaylerd Posts: 113
    Good luck! I know what goes into being a community manager and you're a hero for sticking it out this long. Good luck in your future endeavors!
  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    She probably got sick of the literally thousands of RTD posts. I know I have....
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,722 ★★★★★
    Just curious as to why she is not announcing it herself.
  • project314project314 Posts: 67
    What a revoltin’ development...

I’ve really appreciated Ad0ra_’s presence here on the boards for all this time. I still remember her introducing us to Kabam Miike, I still remember the thought of her and Kabam Miike getting in to work at the Kabam headigloos on their polar bears during our Canadian winter...

With this departure, it feels like a nerf to the moderation team (don’t take it the wrong way, kids, I love the whole lot of you!!!)

Thanks for everything, Ad0ra_, and all the best for your future projects! =)