**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6* Champs Dupes (Rewards are too Low)

Hey Kabam,

As we all know when you get a duped 4* or 5* you get 275 Shards and 24 ISO, and when duping a 6* there is only ISO for us.. because there are no 7* Champs available in the game.

As game is progressing fast every year, these rewards should get an upgrade as we need more ISO and gold for higher Star champs and its not easy to get 10K 6* Shards the duping rewards are too low please add up something to it for example double ISO along with 20x Signature Stones atleast this will be really great to get the champs higher ups faster.

Thanks and Regards
Μ€ŦΔŁ

Comments

• They should give you a 7* crystal @Metal8989
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    They should give you a 7* crystal @Metal8989

Then we will have same issue with a duped 7* :)
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Doubled duped Sentinel. Don't remind me. :(
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    My first 2 6* was IF... then IF as a dupe.

I would love some 6* shards in place of the 7* that would have been expected.
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    7 S T A R S H A R D S
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    We don't need 7 stars. That would be stupid. Also 6 stars cant even get past rank 2 yet so why would they add7*s.
    @thebeefyguy123 that would break the game. If I dupe a six star and get a new crystal, I would get so many new champs. COWhale has 28 six stars, so he would get so many crystals
  • well it was just a thought
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    after pulling Deadpool xforce 3 times as a 6* I couldn't agree more
  • Metal8989Metal8989 Posts: 51
    @Kabam Miike hey buddy any thoughts on this 6* Duping ??
  • Metal8989Metal8989 Posts: 51
    I hope something best for 2019, because Kabam said several times 2019 is going to be blast fun.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Squad_Dnb wrote: »
    They should give 24x T6 ISO or at least 48x T5 ISO

Agreed, I think 6* dupes would be the perfect scenario to reward T6 class iso.
  • DaileyDailey Posts: 283 ★★
    They should give you the option to respond. Lol