**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam, please answer one question...

KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
So everyone has seen that video with The Thing on YouTube. We can see that after 15 hits he is unstoppable for 5 seconds and again after 3 hits. Combined with nullify/fate seal immunity, he is very hard to be stopped. Each 2 seconds, you can "bleed" him (=remove some charges), but that's not very effective.

Of course, some champions (Cap IW, Mephisto, Ægon, The Thing, Quake) seem as obvious solution, but I would like to know one thing:

How are we supposed to fight it ?

I mean each champ has a universal method to be defeated. But this seems just... undefeatable. Almost debuff immune, unstoppable all the time, and that even without nodes.

I would like some Kabam representative to answer this, because I just can't imagine any possible strategy.

Comments

• KickNatherinaKickNatherina Posts: 157
    The character hasn’t even released yet.. and here we are complaining about how OP he is already. Chill out, wait for him to release in 6ish hours. You’ll be able to fight him i’m sure and you’ll see he isn’t that bad
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    Parry, MLL until 15 charges, parry, one hit, wait out unstoppable, parry, MLL, bait sp1 to remove all charges. Specials are easy to dodge so unblockable shouldn't be a problem
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    The character hasn’t even released yet.. and here we are complaining about how OP he is already. Chill out, wait for him to release in 6ish hours. You’ll be able to fight him i’m sure and you’ll see he isn’t that bad

Or, in six hours we will have a bunch of complaints that he is a money grab, with pockets of player claiming he wasn’t that bad or easy to beat. The one “Thing” that is certain, we will know in 6 hours. Lol
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★

Or, in six hours we will have a bunch of complaints that he is a money grab, with pockets of player claiming he wasn’t that bad or easy to beat. The one “Thing” that is certain, we will know in 6 hours. Lol

This is true. The forum will be flooded with posts saying "nerf thing" or "raise the UC rewards" blah blah blah. Its the circle of life.