**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

2015 Skill and Science R4: Who to Rank Up

I just finished exploring ultron variant, and got Skill, Science, and Tech. For tech, I know I'll R4 my OG Vision.
But what do I do with Skill and Science?

R3 Skill I currently have: Winter Solider, Hawkeye, Eletrka, Black Panther, Moon Knight
R3 Science I currently have: Spiderman, Antman, Hulk (unduped), Yellowjacket

I do have a solid roster and dont think I need any of these champions to help me with content. Really wish I got Mystic and Cosmic instead so I can rank up my R3 Magik and Venom, but I know Kabam always give you the things you dont want...

I know Hawkeye and Winter Solider are both good. But im also afraid if I R4 either of them, I'll immediately get a 6* version, because Kabam..

Any advice is welcome! Thanks!

Comments

• ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Do you a 5* KM? If so that's a decent reason to rank WS.

For science I'd probably just wait. LMFC and electro are probably the only 2 I would even consider.
  • webtswxwebtswx Posts: 192
    Shrimkins wrote: »

For science I'd probably just wait. LMFC and electro are probably the only 2 I would even consider.

Thanks for response!
    No, I actually dont have a 5* KM. I have like over 70+ 5*, but somehow never pulled KM.

I also already have a R4 Luke Cage. So my 2015 science pool is even more limited. is it worth it to wait for electro?
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    webtswx wrote: »
    Shrimkins wrote: »

Thanks for response!
    No, I actually dont have a 5* KM. I have like over 70+ 5*, but somehow never pulled KM.

I also already have a R4 Luke Cage. So my 2015 science pool is even more limited. is it worth it to wait for electro?

Maybe. If your BG needs a spiderman defender he sometimes can get a kill. But if someone already has him on r4 for defense then you are pretty screwed.

If you could dupe hulk then could be a decent option as well.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    I would do Hawkeye for power control
    Yellowjacket for power control, good damage, stun
    Hulk is strong
    Winter Soldier for armor break, bleed, and power drain.
    That's what I would do.
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    Electra finds several ways to be useful, consider her for the skill gem.

Unsure on the science gem... if Hulk was duped I'd say him. Maybe wait?

I got 2 cosmics and skill from mine. I used one cosmic on Ronan (he has his uses), the skill on Electra, and I am holding the final cosmic for Venom whenever I pull him.

Basically, I'm considering these extra r4s as ways to fill little utility gaps on my roster. So maybe look at what you're missing and then decide based on what can plug that hole?