**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Trials of The Alchemist Day is missing [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Shakti4allShakti4all Posts: 120
    The same issue for me too
  • Jfk1967Jfk1967 Posts: 26
    Game is updated...still waiting for the trial to show up....
  • Fatty50Fatty50 Posts: 6
    Exactly! Was just able to download the Android version and still no quest!
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    Read this.
    Hey all,

To compensate for this, we will be allowing all Android users to access and participate in an additional and exclusive Trials of the Alchemist Qquest that will take place on February 6th, at 12pm PST. This is to make up for the Trials of the Alchemist that they are currently missing.

Additionally, we will be locking the current Trials of the Alchemist to iOS users only. This is a precaution we want to take in case users are able to access the Quest with little time left, and lose their Essences, and to prevent an unfair double dip.

• Onassys1Onassys1 Posts: 10
    Me to were is alchemist ?
  • Jerk311Jerk311 Posts: 55
    They locked us out. We get to do today on Feb 6th. Mark your date books. Got a hot date with this month's content, next month.
  • Why I don't see this event quest?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    Read the sticky thread at the top of the forums.
  • Mechanech1Mechanech1 Posts: 12
    This is totally unacceptable. Because we run android we have no access to this content. Stop tailoring stuff to the IOS crowd already. It be nice if us android users could do legends run too, or the rest of the game content without lag or missing content.
  • I just updated game, but missing day 7 trial
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Feb 6
  • In-game name: Shades131
    Phone: Samsung S8+
    I download the new version and i don't have the Trial of The 7th Day. I have restarting the game several times and for nothing. Thank you
  • kingeklavyakingeklavya Posts: 5
    I upgraded the game but still couldn't see the event and I guess this is the last day of alchemist.
  • DaunteDaunte Posts: 1
    Update didn't fix anything. C'mon Kabam
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited January 2019
    I'm pretty sure what they mean is that they are postponing today's trial of alchemist to feb 6. The trial of the alchemist for next week as well as the 6 days before it should be available for both ios and android as per normal.

Can anyone from kabam please confirm so that the community will calm down?
  • Amarok_LexAmarok_Lex Posts: 7
    still missing after update
  • BinoyThomasBinoyThomas Posts: 27
    Even after update trail is missinghat2bqwp055e.png

Yupp even after the update the Event is missing
  • Hello friends I request to KABBAM to fix the I update game still trials of alchemy is not available please KABBAM solve this issue please
  • Midoo2002Midoo2002 Posts: 11
    Really!
    On 6th of February Android users will have one more run for trials of alchemy !
    Congrats Apple user now what you need is to found any Android device and log in with your Account and you will have a free more run for trials of alchemy .
    That's not fair Kabam.
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    lol they would've just sent the rewards to all android users above level 20 or something .. but what really was strange is locking it down so no one gets double rewards it was called unfair ... what is really unfair is letting someone rank up domino and other rank up magneto with 2015gems must be kidding me
  • KeeneKeene Posts: 9
    Same here. Using a Pixel 2 XL, newest update, no content.
  • Yeah same here! I don't see the trial anywhere
  • I do not have a seventh-day mission of the chemist in the menu
  • Madman1220Madman1220 Posts: 30
    Yhe update for android that just released still doesnt have the 7th day of the alchemist challenge available. Please fix
  • lestrdlestrd Posts: 75
    They locked it down for iOS users only. Android users will get a separate trial on 2/6 to complete the challenge.
  • BakexBakex Posts: 3
    Updated but no trialjldspsmotfbm.jpg