**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Problem with dominos sp2

Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
In dominos abilities it states that if she suffered a bleed and is lucky her sp2 will receive a 100% damage boost while this works for the actual hits the bleeds aren’t increasing in damage

Comments

• Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Any clarification or is this a bug
    Just a question is this fixed or will it be fixed in the next update
  • BluntMacheteBluntMachete Posts: 134
    Not fixed
    Just checked the patch notes no mention of fixing this......
    Can a mod give any hint as to when this will be fixed
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all,

We are still looking into this particular issue with the damage boost and don't have any specifics to share yet with how it will be handled. We'll be sure to let you know as soon as we have more information to share.
    I’m sorry but if it was gonna be this powerful why even implement this in the first place
  • Harbinger195Harbinger195 Posts: 101
    edited January 2019
    I would not say its a nerf, while I am not a fan of changes to champions balance is important and in this case they are not changing how Domino works but rather just making sure she does not break the game. Which is the right call. If the did not do this more people would call BS as the game would not be fun think of how it would affect AW, etc. So don't complain when they do a good job, let's keep the pitchforks for when they really mess up.
    I would not say its a nerf, while I am not a fan of changes to champions balance is important and in this case they are not changing how Domino works but rather just making sure she does not break the game. Which is the right call. If the did not do this more people would call BS as the game would not be fun think of how it would affect AW, etc. So don't complain when they do a good job, let's keep the pitchforks for when they really mess up.
    Fair enough I just feel they never should have added this in
    Seeing as every special has an effect for lucky maybe this is an opportunity to replace the sp2 with something cool
  • Welderofortune2Welderofortune2 Posts: 139
    Hey All,

Thank you for your patience as our team investigated this. When you brought this to our attention, we quickly confirmed that this was a bug, but as we were testing out our fix, we quickly discovered that it would make Domino's already very powerful Sp2 way too strong. If you were to Proc Lucky and place a bleed on your opponent, there was virtually no Opponent in game that Domino didn't completely melt. We discussed this for quite some time, and in the interest of game balance have made the decision that we will not be making this change.

We'll be updating her attack description in an upcoming update.

So domino was just nerfed?
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    A nerf then? So then we’re getting compensation, correct?
  • HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    I’m not too familiar with this bug but if I’m reading it correctly it means nothing with current Domino is changing right (other than text description)? There was a previous bug discovered holding back her SP2 dmg but it was determined to keep as is?
    I’m not too familiar with this bug but if I’m reading it correctly it means nothing with current Domino is changing right (other than text description)? There was a previous bug discovered holding back her SP2 dmg but it was determined to keep as is?

Yes basically the ability wasn’t working kabam said they would fixed it then decided it was too overpowered clearly showing they didn’t test the champ well to not notice this
  • Cptnkillr_89Cptnkillr_89 Posts: 56
    How about you leave domino alone... I will never understand why people who don’t even have the champ will go on the forums and complain about them.
    How about you leave domino alone... I will never understand why people who don’t even have the champ will go on the forums and complain about them.

I have her at 4:55 I wasn’t complaining about her @Cptnkillr_89
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    Told u all these game balancing nerfs are going to hit everyone. If this case doesn't justify a RDT I don't know what does. Anyways I gave up complaining about it good luck at least domino is still a great champ.
    GIDAMASTER wrote: »
    The64vgumpbclji.png
    these are her abilities, any change or degrade the to the champion is a nerf, she has been out for atleast several months now. “Not working as intended” or calling her a bug is utter bs. Her abilities are literally written in. Just food for thought.

Well said
  • sbdjdksbdjdk Posts: 178
    How many more champs, particularly new ones have abilities stated in their description that don’t work? If your gunna put lots of abilities on champions like domino at least test them beforehand and check they work. Otherwise, people are trying to get champs that don’t function at their in game stated (or you could say even advertised) potential which is misleading.
This discussion has been closed.