**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Player cap going up ??

Player cap sould be raised to level 80 and the new mastery's open to get ready for act 6

Comments

• New and exciting!
  • OshsroOshsro Posts: 115
    The cap we need badly 20 more points in mastery's we mite now be able to ues the class mastery's and they do need to revamp the hole mastery's tree
    I'm sure they will unlock the new mastery's soon before act 6 but the cap needs to go up and I I'll so think all the older mastery's need to be rework for the new content
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    More mastery points would break the game. You'd be able to stack too many of the powerful ones. Imagine suicides, max willpower, max deep wounds, max assassin, among all the other standard choices and you'd just be insanely strong.

Now if they moved some of the super ones up in the tree, then maybe.. but that would affect anyone that had it now but wouldn't be able to afford it in the new layout.

More choices would be good though, but they have to be choices.
  • OMC_PintoOMC_Pinto Posts: 101
    Yeah 1 point for each level to 80 is too much. I wouldnt do more than 5 new mastery points. You could increase to level 70 and give 1 point every 2 levels. But if they gave more than 64 mastery points it will defeat the purpose of being a mastery and will become more of a gadget.
    Like I said they need to rework the old mastery
    But raise the cap for act 6 and doctor Doom is act6 boss