**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Uncollected MODOK not losing Force Field charges

FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
The node says he won't lose them unless hit with an unblockable or heavy attack. Well, I keep throwing heavy attacks at him and he doesn't lose any of his armor ups or Force Field charges. The only way I can seem to get him to turn off his Force Field is if I parry him at the very start of the fight and then throw a heavy. Any other way I've tried it, the heavy attack goes through but the Force Field charge remains, making him incredibly difficult to fight, especially for a bloody Chapter 1 fight. Note that I tried this with every character on my team (Blade, Luke Cage, Stark Spider-Man, Dormammu, Green Goblin).

Comments

• XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Because you’re hitting him whilst he’s stunned probably
  • FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★

Why would that make a difference? The node just says "Force Field charges can only be removed through unblockable or heavy attacks." It doesn't say he also has to be stunned. I'm landing heavy attacks on him, they just aren't removing the charges.
    FineDog wrote: »

Why would that make a difference? The node just says "Force Field charges can only be removed through unblockable or heavy attacks." It doesn't say he also has to be stunned. I'm landing heavy attacks on him, they just aren't removing the charges.

Force Field is not removed on a normal MODOK when he’s stunned, hesitate on the heavy, if the hit is after the stun is over, the force field dissapates
    FineDog wrote: »

Force Field is not removed on a normal MODOK when he’s stunned, hesitate on the heavy, if the hit is after the stun is over, the force field dissapates

That doesn't make any sense, my problem is the Force Field is *only* being removed when I throw a heavy while he's stunned. I've tried hitting him with a heavy at other times and the field stays up.
    edited January 2019
    MODOK will only remove it when he’s being hit by a heavy when not stunned because he doesn’t autoblock when stunned...I’ll try to get a video to explain better
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    I had no trouble parry heavy on modok in uncollected. In fact, i just parry heavied him the whole match with an exception of throwing an sp1 after parry occasionally. It was easier that way. I didn;t notice it wasn't removing his force field.
    MODOK will only remove it when he’s being hit by a heavy when not stunned because he doesn’t autoblock when stunned...I’ll try to get a video to explain better

I don't know how many different ways I can say that he is ONLY removing it when he IS stunned and is NOT removing it when he ISN'T stunned. The behavior I am seeing is completely contradictory to what you are saying. It is the exact opposite of what you're describing.