**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

3 Simple Things I’d Love to See In MCOC In 2019.

The new year has recently started. And with that, I have a few requests I’d like to make. I’m not experienced in game developing, so I won’t get too ahead of myself… but I do feel these would be fairly easy to implement.

1. A Simple Stopwatch On Every Fight.

What I Mean: Exactly as said, just a simple stopwatch each & every fight you play, just like there is a timer in AQ/AW.
The Reasoning Behind It: The speed of the average fight is often a crucial determiner in the value of a champion. The speed helps determine the damage output a champion can dish out in certain amount of time, as well as determining how aggressively you are playing. This info can be crucial in many cases in MCOC, & would be great to see it readily available.

2. A Players Prestige.

What I Mean: For a players prestige to be seen somewhere in game, such as their Summoner Profile or the Alliance Tab.
The Reasoning Behind It: Prestige is an extremely crucial part of the alliance based meta, esspecally in higher tiers (say Gold 1 & above). It is a stat that I will say is 10x more important than Hero Rating & Alliance Rating combined. For information this crucial, players should not have to look to 3rd party sources such as chat apps or obscure websites. A stat like like this should be available on the fly, & NEVER require a 3rd party source. Unfortunately, it has for years, & would greatly like to see this changed.

3. A Champion Index.

What I Mean: An index in game that shows all current available champions, with all stats & abilities.
The Reasoning Behind It: Currently, in order to understand a champions abilities in game, we need to either own the champion, come across it questing, or know of a player who has it in they’re profile. This information tells us if we want the champion, how to use the champion & how to play against it. This valuable information should be easily accessible, & not require us to own the champion in order to see it.

And that is all! This post is entirely opinion based, so feel free to express yours below. I
do hope the folks at Kabam considers this… & wish them all happy & successful lives in 2019!

Comments

• 98FF_98FF_ Posts: 59
    I'd also like to give prompts to Kabam in saying they have been very good in hearing out they're player base lately! I am confident this will not go under the rug.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I like the Stopwatch idea. Maybe at the end of a fight they can display time it took along with the hits.

I’m also hoping they finally introduce tag filters soon.
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    I like the Stopwatch idea. Maybe at the end of a fight they can display time it took along with the hits.

I’m also hoping they finally introduce tag filters soon.

Yes! That is exactly what I had in mind. Tag filters would be great too, to see who are robots, X-Men, Guardians...ect Very easily.
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    One of the best posts on the forums, OP. We need more people like you.
    MrBanks wrote: »
    One of the best posts on the forums, OP. We need more people like you.

Thank You! :)
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    Interesting list. I think the stopwatch idea and the index are particularly interesting. If I was going to expand on that list, I would specifically expand the champion index idea to incorporate filtering based on tags and champion features. In other words, filtering to all bleed immune champions, for example, or all champions that are #villains.

The stopwatch idea reminds me that a feature I wish MCOC would add which could take significant development time but would pay strong dividends in terms of allowing players to interact with the game in different ways is replay. In other words, give players the ability to replay a fight they just had, and record it if they want. We can't all stream or record everything, but all of us has that one fight that when it is over we wish we could rewatch it or share it.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Another thing I think would be nice is if they distributed a 1* or 2* version of the new champs going forward. As it is now new champs take 4 months to hit the basic and 5 months to hit the basic arena. Even then you have to be pretty lucky to pull the champ. I think Kabam should distribute a 2* version (like they did with Quake and Sparky) so that everyone can use the new champs and test them out. It would give players a chance to actually use the new champs and not have to wait forever to play them. As it is now I can’t even get excited about new champs because I know it’ll be months before I even get a chance to use them (still waiting on champs like Ghost and Void). This has the added benefit for Kabam to entice players to buy crystals if they like the champ. It’s basically like they’re giving a free sample and if you like the champ you can buy crystals to try and get them.
    edited January 2019
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    Another thing I think would be nice is if they distributed a 1* or 2* version of the new champs going forward. As it is now new champs take 4 months to hit the basic and 5 months to hit the basic arena. Even then you have to be pretty lucky to pull the champ. I think Kabam should distribute a 2* version (like they did with Quake and Sparky) so that everyone can use the new champs and test them out. It would give players a chance to actually use the new champs and not have to wait forever to play them. As it is now I can’t even get excited about new champs because I know it’ll be months before I even get a chance to use them (still waiting on champs like Ghost and Void). This has the added benefit for Kabam to entice players to buy crystals if they like the champ. It’s basically like they’re giving a free sample and if you like the champ you can buy crystals to try and get them.
    Grand idea! That’s one of the reasons I love the Marvel Insider rewards so much... unique 2*’s of new characters. I would love to see new 2*’s in the arena for around 300K points.
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Interesting list. I think the stopwatch idea and the index are particularly interesting. If I was going to expand on that list, I would specifically expand the champion index idea to incorporate filtering based on tags and champion features. In other words, filtering to all bleed immune champions, for example, or all champions that are #villains.

The stopwatch idea reminds me that a feature I wish MCOC would add which could take significant development time but would pay strong dividends in terms of allowing players to interact with the game in different ways is replay. In other words, give players the ability to replay a fight they just had, and record it if they want. We can't all stream or record everything, but all of us has that one fight that when it is over we wish we could rewatch it or share it.

I was actually going to post something exactly like that in this post, a fight history page that had, maybe... last 10 fights all recorded for replay. I would personally love that, as often I forget to record the fight I wish to share.
    I had another idea for a “Training Grounds”, a piece of content that has no rewards, but allowed you to fight any Champion at any star Level.

I scraped both of these ideas from my post, simply because I wanted to keep my ideas/requests simple to implement, & not something super hard to create.
  • Tim2000zzTim2000zz Posts: 19
    They NEED go add a title for 100% exploration uncollected. They have a title for doing master but master doesn't matter, its uncollected that matters. I'm an officer in my alliance and its important for recruiting to see if they have the skill to do 100% uncollected, plus we need a way to make sure our current alliance members are doing the uncollected quests or not. Plus it's fun getting new titles, I cant be proud of a title I got from doing master on auto fight, but a title from uncollected 100%, that i could display with pride so kabam, PLEASE ADD TITLE FOR 100% UNCOLLECTED MONTHLY EVENT, and keep up the good work, thanks
    Tim2000zz wrote: »
    They NEED go add a title for 100% exploration uncollected. They have a title for doing master but master doesn't matter, its uncollected that matters. I'm an officer in my alliance and its important for recruiting to see if they have the skill to do 100% uncollected, plus we need a way to make sure our current alliance members are doing the uncollected quests or not. Plus it's fun getting new titles, I cant be proud of a title I got from doing master on auto fight, but a title from uncollected 100%, that i could display with pride so kabam, PLEASE ADD TITLE FOR 100% UNCOLLECTED MONTHLY EVENT, and keep up the good work, thanks

I can agree. I don't see why they shouldn't.
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    Increase the rewards from the quick match Crystal's or give a bonus from your streak
  • DragonFire2DragonFire2 Posts: 181
    Something interesting I’d like to see is an option to switch a battle group... like today, I was switched groups in my alliance and by instinct I joined the old one instead of the correct one. Wish there was a way to back out of that one and switch over, maybe in like the first few hours of an AQ or AW placement and then lock that option out after that...
    Something interesting I’d like to see is an option to switch a battle group... like today, I was switched groups in my alliance and by instinct I joined the old one instead of the correct one. Wish there was a way to back out of that one and switch over, maybe in like the first few hours of an AQ or AW placement and then lock that option out after that...

Interesting... Wouldn’t mind seeing something like that
    MSRDLD wrote: »
    Increase the rewards from the quick match Crystal's or give a bonus from your streak

The Quick Match Crystals are greatly outdated in my opinion
  • Love it but Trading would be a good edition.
  • 1-To be able to watch the fight that our defender did during the alliance war
    2-Being able to fight live with our friends
    3-To be able to have more tier 3 basic catalyst and class
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    @Adityatheaawesom No it wouldnt
  • Taiphoon_zeroTaiphoon_zero Posts: 110
    edited January 2019
    Well I would like to see labirinth of Leggend to be updated with a title as well, all the new content has titles, but the hardest content dose not, this will be helpful for officers in recruiting for high level players
    Well I would like to see labirinth of Leggend to be updated with a title as well, all the new content has titles, but the hardest content dose not, this will be helpful for officers in recruiting for high level players

I agree. A title for 100% Labyrinth should be implemented. That’s a huge achievement... deserves a great title in my opinion
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    98FF_ wrote: »

I agree. A title for 100% Labyrinth should be implemented. That’s a huge achievement... deserves a great title in my opinion

*Cough* Classic Ultron Profile Pic *Cough*
  • IMO it would be very useful, because many players would be able to get much needed champions, or even try and then trade back.

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    IMO it would be very useful, because many players would be able to get much needed champions, or even try and then trade back.

Aaaaaannnddd exploit the system. It just doesn’t work. If there was no AQ or AW, it would be great, but there is, so yeah...it would just take too much time setting up when other better content could be made.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

We need tag filters plz
  • Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 528 ★★
    Idea #2 should have been known.. it confused every player years ago and prob still confuses 95% of the newer player base
    98FF_ wrote: »

*Cough* Classic Ultron Profile Pic *Cough*

Lol true, didn’t think of that
    IMO it would be very useful, because many players would be able to get much needed champions, or even try and then trade back.

Aaaaaannnddd exploit the system. It just doesn’t work. If there was no AQ or AW, it would be great, but there is, so yeah...it would just take too much time setting up when other better content could be made.

Everyone has they’re opinion, but I 100% agree.
    Cranmer00 wrote: »
    Idea #2 should have been known.. it confused every player years ago and prob still confuses 95% of the newer player base

100% Agree. A way to see our prestige in-game is long overdue
  • Vorrei assistenza sul mio profilo