**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How to fight Diablo?

I have no issue with his difficulty. He doesnt SEEM too hard. I dont have a void, but i have a cap iw. I simply dont understand how to fight him. Ive read his nodes and abilities throughly but everytime i go in i get curbstomped.
Any help or advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

Comments

• Scrubkiller_1Scrubkiller_1 Posts: 140
    Thoroughly*
  • RisengawRisengaw Posts: 30
    edited January 2019
    One way I found was just running around until he runs out of potions. If you bait his sp1 you can force him to use a potion (keep in mind he becomes unstoppable afterwards) once he runs out you can just smash him down with out having to worry about unstoppable. His specials are very easy to avoid so just use that to your advantage. Make sure you watch your buffs too because of buffet, but overall I'd focus on removing his potions before lowering his health. Hope this helps and good luck! I've already 100% his uncollected mission.
  • Scrubkiller_1Scrubkiller_1 Posts: 140
    So just bait the sp1 and hit him once every time to trigger the unstoppable?
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    Hi I believe I can help a bit. He has potions which he drinks throughout the fight. He has a node that says when he drinks a potion he gains unstoppable.

It tells you when he is readying a potion (says brewing) and right when he is about to drink it. Very similar to The Champion from the Aegon quest line. This way you know when he is about to go unstoppable and have his potion buff. If he gains enough for a special just dash back, they are all short range and 1 or 2 hits.

Other than that just don't bring anyone who gains buffs so you won't trigger the healing on UC difficulty. I did it with Magik, Rogue, and Bishop.
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    Survive till he uses all his potions
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    possibly quake him to death
  • Man_BatMan_Bat Posts: 331 ★★
    Domino. 14 hits. 45 seconds.
  • Man_BatMan_Bat Posts: 331 ★★
    Red Hulk and Masacre.

Domino vs Uncollected Diablo
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    Drooped2 wrote: »
    Man_Bat wrote: »
    Domino. 14 hits. 45 seconds.

Any synergies? kcbxpycfb4h6.jpg
    That's my a team havent made it to him yet

my team consists of 4/40 4* and 2 5/50 and a 3/45... diablo should be a breeze for you...
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    Void, sparky, ghost rider I think. Void is your best option but since you don’t have void, sparky is a way to go
  • Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Posts: 508 ★★★
    Took him down with a r4 quake easy.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    1 shot with 5/65 sparky in 30 hits. Easiest boss in a while. Even easier than Darkhawk and he was a chump.