**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

100% uncollected titles

They NEED go add a title for 100% exploration uncollected. They have a title for doing master but master doesn't matter, its uncollected that matters. I'm an officer in my alliance and its important for recruiting to see if they have the skill to do 100% uncollected, and we need a way to make sure our current alliance members are doing the uncollected quests or not. Plus it's fun getting new titles, if something is difficult it deserves a title(trophy) I cant be proud of a title I got from doing master on auto fight, but a title from uncollected 100%, that i could display with pride so kabam, PLEASE ADD TITLE FOR 100% UNCOLLECTED MONTHLY EVENT, and keep up the good work, thanks

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I don't care that much about titles tbh. I'd rather see them add units to uncollected rewards.
  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    I don't care that much about titles tbh. I'd rather see them add units to uncollected rewards.

Wouldn’t mind both... Lol
  • MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    i dont care bout titles personally but it makes sense durr to game progression.

titles are designed to show off your achievments.
    completing master is not as much of an achievement anymore compared to completing uncollected.

most alliances dont care if u can do master or not. they wanna know if u have the skill required to do UC difficulty content.
    so i agree that it should happen

maybe not even a title. maybe just add it as a viewable stat.
    Ie; # of UC EQ complete = 10
  • endryuendryu Posts: 66
    i am for title and for units, i still dont understand why hardest dificulty doesnt have units 😁