**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Counters for Red Hulk

Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
edited January 2019 in Strategy and Tips
Not a complaint post. Just wondering if anyone has some ideas for counters to the aggression regen—defensive—counter tactics red hulk in uncollected.

All the obvious ones, void, blade, etc, I do not have. Guillotine? I only have a 4/40 and I’m afraid block damage and spiked armor could kill her and she could lose her 2 souls by then.

Comments

• Swimmer15Swimmer15 Posts: 118
    Hearing Yandu is good.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Interesting. Can he bypass spiked armor with arrow hits?
  • sbdjdksbdjdk Posts: 178
    Xbones
  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    Void all the way
    Idk i dont have.. 5/50 blade l2 bullets dont.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Vision OG vision cw pun2099 yondu Take a couple of heal block champs spiked armor is pretty nasty
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Crossbones
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    @NOOOOOOOOPEEEEE how does CB counter the regen?
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Dshu wrote: »
    @NOOOOOOOOPEEEEE how does CB counter the regen?

Well he can probably 1. Overcome it with his furies.
    Or 2. If it's effected by Ability Accuracy lower the chances of it procing
  • JakearoundJakearound Posts: 407 ★★★
    Crossbones is horrible against Rulks physical resistance
    I have tried 4/55 awakened sparky,4/55 quake, 5/50 blade, 5/50 Hyp, 5/50 Cb, 4/55 HE, 4/40 vision.. i dont have a counter for him and sparky best ive done one go no even half with the spiked armor. Done playing it,i dont have a counter. Dont even have one to rank up.. for the skill this, whatever that, trust me i dont have a counter.
    fa3zbndgoxn3.png
  • Sunny2847Sunny2847 Posts: 125
    Domino worked perfectly..critical bleed procd and it was game over when he was below 25% health but fought him only once
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @Swimmer15 I don't use Quake. Just puller her 5* very recently and she isn't ranked. But why wouldn't she be a counter to spiked armor? I used Blade for him
    @Swimmer15 I don't use Quake. Just puller her 5* very recently and she isn't ranked. But why wouldn't she be a counter to spiked armor? I used Blade for him

She would easy normal but he has agressive regen.. while building shocks he’ll gain max stack of regen (15-17 something like that) and literlaly take no damage from.
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    Awakened black widow, awakened Gwenpool, Elektra are all champs that can bypass spiked armor. Defensive + aggression regen is a dumb combination imo. But yondu, sentinel, IMIW are some examples of champs that have some decent heal blocking as well.

Champs with high DoT effects can be handy for getting around the unblockable. Once again Gwenpool, or others like domino, omega red with degen, OG black panther, Medusa can all be good. Or just straight high damage champs like Sparky, SL, ghost, cap IW, ST with a few stacks built up.

There are definitely others that I've missed, but hopefully this gives you a few new ideas/options to try.

Good luck!
  • BlackSaChiBlackSaChi Posts: 298
    Mitchell35 wrote: »
    Not a complaint post. Just wondering if anyone has some ideas for counters to the aggression regen—defensive—counter tactics red hulk in uncollected.

All the obvious ones, void, blade, etc, I do not have. Guillotine? I only have a 4/40 and I’m afraid block damage and spiked armor could kill her and she could lose her 2 souls by then.

Blade GR With Blade hitting villain doesn't allow villain to use buffs... It became easy after that.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Swimmer15 wrote: »

She would easy normal but he has agressive regen.. while building shocks he’ll gain max stack of regen (15-17 something like that) and literlaly take no damage from.

Her Concussion stops it, no?
    Use Quake. Try to stay out of his way. The aggression of that AI is ridiculous.
    edited January 2019

No concusion does nothing against his regen, quake does not work.

I just beat him in Master with her. What are the Nodes in UC? Haven't gotten to him yet.

I just beat him in Master with her. What are the Nodes in UC? Haven't gotten to him yet.

I did master already also, typically make a run through master to get a feel then UC and bounce back and fourth as war and AQ going on depending on what i can do with lower champs. In UC idk if just hes that much higher pi or what but his regen easily out paces quakes damage.
    Heres node though.
    go8vjfp8btao.png
    25gsb5di0anj.png
    A friend just beat with venom, im going give him a try.
    Same Regen, just use Quake. Get a Parry off, then a Heavy, then Evade and build Charges. Keep a distance after he comes out of the Stun and keep building.
    edited January 2019
    Same Regen, just use Quake. Get a Parry off, then a Heavy, then Evade and build Charges. Keep a distance after he comes out of the Stun and keep building.

Yeah, its that easy. Instead argue maybe you beat with quake first.
    I already did on Master. Have to get to him first. I'm on Chapter 2 in UC.
  • gage201205gage201205 Posts: 568 ★★★
    I already did on Master. Have to get to him first. I'm on Chapter 2 in UC.

Quake won't work
    I was just offering what worked for me on Master. Good Lord.
    I'll try myself when I get to him.