**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Issues on Android

Not talking of the debacle that was the Alchemist Day 7. Since the new update, my game has been extremely slow. Lag has increased. Also not able to dodge back more than once. Anybody else experiencing this?
I do also know to expect the game to suck after all updates. I just didn't think it would suck this badly.

Comments

• Evil_Monkey88Evil_Monkey88 Posts: 125
    Nah it's always this bad. I've gotten used to it.
  • Hey guys, if you haven't already, please take a moment to share your feedback in one of the dedicated discussions below by providing the details outlined in our Bug Report Template.

- iOS Lag and Performance Issues Thread
    - Android Lag and Performance Issues Thread

Reports submitted in those discussions can provide invaluable information that allows our Development Team to target specific areas needing improvement, and ultimately, to help resolve loading issues and lag.

Thank you very much in advance for your help and patience as we work to address your concerns as quickly as possible!
  • DeadmaddyDeadmaddy Posts: 123
    VivaLaEric wrote: »
    Not talking of the debacle that was the Alchemist Day 7. Since the new update, my game has been extremely slow. Lag has increased. Also not able to dodge back more than once. Anybody else experiencing this?
    I do also know to expect the game to suck after all updates. I just didn't think it would suck this badly.

Please continue to highlight issues you face with app and device performance. It helps other people who are frustrated that this only happens with them.
This discussion has been closed.