**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Event quest

Drooped2Drooped2 Posts: 3,893 ★★★★★
Kabam you had a great thing going with Thanos
Dark hawk
Emma

All had solid mechanics that took time to learn and play skillfully thru.

Then you release the easiest monthly in history what happened?

Comments

• axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Are you trolling the complainers? Didn’t find this month hard but not every month should make a good portion of their playerbase want to rage quit.
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    I have no dupe void for red hulk n diablo so it wount b as easy for me
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,168 ★★★★★
    Yes. By all means. That's what we need. More added challenge.
    -.-
    No, we don't. The constant push for harder content is ruining the game and frustrating countless people. If people are that bored with it, they should find some other way to challenge themselves.
    edited January 2019
    You mean they should focus on a workable product that doesn't ruin the experience of the majority of people, instead of appease the minute percentage that's bored? Absolutely.
    Right. That's the answer. Let it all just fall apart, and if people speak up, they should just take it down a notch.
    The continual drive to make it more difficult has led to a whole host of issues. I'm not sure what game you're playing, but this one has them.
    The last thing we need is to make it harder and harder, and keep whittling down that number of people who are satisfied.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,636 ★★★★★
    @GroundedWisdom do you find that this EQ fits the narrative of the people who say it gets harder each month?
    edited January 2019
    @GroundedWisdom do you find that this EQ fits the narrative of the people who say it gets harder each month?
    If one person tells me I'm a duck, I might think they're insane. If two people tell me I'm a duck, I might take notice. If many people tell me I'm a duck month after month, I'll probably start quacking.
    Do I think some people complain about every EQ without trying? Sure. Not as many that keep pointing out the difficulty increase. There's so much truth to it at this point, I'm not even entertaining the brush-off that they are just whiners. It's beyond denying it at this point, and it's not even just about the EQ. It's about the constant changes to make it harder. The AI that keeps changing and speeding up, the Nodes, the added content that alienates so many people, the performance issues that never really get resolved and get mixed into new challenges that require razor-precise movements. The list goes on and on. Behind all of that, I don't believe there's a deceptive or malicious intent. What I do believe is the constant drive to mix it up and make it harder is at the forefront and it's coming at the detriment of the game, and the small number of people who, let's be real here, are bored because they're so proficient at the game that nothing challenges them, don't see an issue because they're not challenged by it. What I don't believe is the solution is to continue to add more challenge, just to make the minority happy, for another month. When in actuality, they're happy for a few hours because they had a challenge, and the rest of people are so discouraged and frustrated that it ruins their entire month.
    If one person tells me I'm a duck, I might think they're insane. If two people tell me I'm a duck, I might take notice. If many people tell me I'm a duck month after month, I'll probably start quacking.
    Do I think some people complain about every EQ without trying? Sure. Not as many that keep pointing out the difficulty increase. There's so much truth to it at this point, I'm not even entertaining the brush-off that they are just whiners. It's beyond denying it at this point, and it's not even just about the EQ. It's about the constant changes to make it harder. The AI that keeps changing and speeding up, the Nodes, the added content that alienates so many people, the performance issues that never really get resolved and get mixed into new challenges that require razor-precise movements. The list goes on and on. Behind all of that, I don't believe there's a deceptive or malicious intent. What I do believe is the constant drive to mix it up and make it harder is at the forefront and it's coming at the detriment of the game and the large number of people who, let's be real here, are bored because they're so proficient at the game that nothing challenges them. They don't see an issue because they're not challenged by it. What I don't believe is the solution is to continue to add more challenge, just to make the minority happy, for another month. When in actuality, they're happy for a few hours because they had a challenge, and the rest of people are so discouraged and frustrated that it ruins their entire month.

I get your point. I was just asking about this EQ in particular lol. This one feels like one of the easier EQs and I was curious if you agree.
    Do I think some people complain about every EQ without trying? Sure. Not as many that keep pointing out the difficulty increase. There's so much truth to it at this point, I'm not even entertaining the brush-off that they are just whiners. It's beyond denying it at this point, and it's not even just about the EQ. It's about the constant changes to make it harder. The AI that keeps changing and speeding up, the Nodes, the added content that alienates so many people, the performance issues that never really get resolved and get mixed into new challenges that require razor-precise movements. The list goes on and on. Behind all of that, I don't believe there's a deceptive or malicious intent. What I do believe is the constant drive to mix it up and make it harder is at the forefront and it's coming at the detriment of the game and the large number of people who, let's be real here, are bored because they're so proficient at the game that nothing challenges them. They don't see an issue because they're not challenged by it. What I don't believe is the solution is to continue to add more challenge, just to make the minority happy, for another month. When in actuality, they're happy for a few hours because they had a challenge, and the rest of people are so discouraged and frustrated that it ruins their entire month.

I get your point. I was just asking about this EQ in particular lol. This one feels like one of the easier EQs and I was curious if you agree.

Haven't finished it yet.
  • MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    makes you think post like these must be onto something.

when you have the forum member who has been called "kabam employee" and refered to as "the person that alkways backs kabam" "the person who always goes against wat others say", speaking up and saying things are not ideal. it really makes you think things are not ideal.

Kabam on the whole are making things harder and harder. I agree with the adding of varient quest etc as a way to add more content for the end game players.
    but to add insane BS nodes and such inot EQ after EQ to keep raising the bar is a joke.
    Uncollected difficulty should be scaled at a difficulty to be completed with the same champs now as it was 12 month ago when it was released.
    the given difficulty of a particular difficulty level should not change.

If kabam feel the need to keep the end gamers happy and make things harder, then should be done by creating a new difficulty level above that of Uncollected not by making Uncollected harder>

The difficulty progression system with Uncollected should mean that those who have just become uncollected should be challenged but able to complete this.
    Players that have been uncollected and doing this content for 12 months should not feel challenged the same as they were by it 12 months ago as their rosters and skills have been increased.

There should be a new difficulty to challenge these players.
    Master should be just >= Act 4.4 difficulty
    Uncollected should be just greater than >= Act 5.3 difficulty.

Players that need difficulty around what act 6 will be should get a new level.
    i cannot talk about this month particularly as i have not done it but i can say in general.
    Uncollected difficulty was never for people who just became uncollected.

whilst you may be right my p[oint is that the difficulty should not change.
    it should always be the same.
    this month should be about the same as last month and the same as the month before that and the month before that.

harder content to challenge end gamers should be done in the form of a new difficulty.
    maybe call it ELDER.
    have it more appropriate to those who have got Elders Bane.
  • JakearoundJakearound Posts: 407 ★★★
    You want more of a challenge, stop using Stark Spidey, Domino, Blade, Void etc. Game content has gotten significantly harder if you don’t have those certain champs. It’s so annoying to hear people say “this was the easiest EQ yet” every month. Then these same people always say they use the same 4 or 5 champs. This game is no different than pre 12.0 with Thor, Switch, Dr Strange, Black Widow. People constantly using the same handful of champs.
    MaatMan wrote: »

this month should be about the same as last month and the same as the month before that and the month before that.

harder content to challenge end gamers should be done in the form of a new difficulty.
    maybe call it ELDER.

Why should it never change? Rosters keep improving and you can rank up champs faster than ever before. They can’t just keep adding new difficulty levels. But I agree in general. Honestly though to me it feels like it’s been mostly the same, some months harder and some easier. This EQ was on the easier side. Enough people say it’s harder that I’m willing to grant it probably is, Master can be completed with 4*s though and uncollected is supposed to be hard.
    edited January 2019
    MaatMan wrote: »

maybe call it ELDER.

Why should it never change? Rosters keep improving and you can rank up champs faster than ever before. They can’t just keep adding new difficulty levels. But I agree in general. Honestly though to me it feels like it’s been mostly the same, some months harder and some easier. This EQ was on the easier side. Enough people say it’s harder that I’m willing to grant it probably is, Master can be completed with 4*s though and uncollected is supposed to be hard.

the reason i dont like seeing it change is this:
    although rosters progress, as your roster progresses that should enable 2 things.
    you to do harder content and for you to do the same content easier.
    if UC difficulty keeps getting harder u need your roster to progress just to keep up.
    and wat rate do they progress it at? some people will still find that it is not right.

but really i see this.
    i see that a particular level of difficulty should match your progress in the game.
    while you are struggling to do act 4 you will struggle to do master.
    as you are pushing at the end of act 4 master will be more doable.
    as you are beginning to work your way through act 5 master should be getting easier.
    to the point where you are looking at becoming Uncollected master should no longer be a challenge as you are now looking toward your next step in progress.

once you become uncollected you should begin to get challenged by UC EQ.
    as you are working your way through the rest of act 5 UC content should be getting easier.
    to the point that once you become Elders bane UC should be relatively easy with a small element of challenge on the last couple of boss fights.

Once you are Elders Bane is when you should be looking towards embarking on what comes next.
    which in my opinion should be Act 6 and an Elder difficulty EQ.
    the Elder difficulty would then become easier as you make your way through Act 6.
    So Elder difficulty would be impossible for newly Elder Bane summoners to do and would be designed to keep you challenged month to month even when using ur 5/65 champs.

@LeNoirFaineant

and personally for me i find UC to be easy for the most part with some challenge in the final bosses.
    and i have just yesterday got Elders Bane.
  • gage201205gage201205 Posts: 568 ★★★
    Drooped2 wrote: »
    Kabam you had a great thing going with Thanos
    Dark hawk
    Emma

All had solid mechanics that took time to learn and play skillfully thru.

Then you release the easiest monthly in history what happened?

This is uncollected they have released end game content for people who want challenges... Again this is uncollected quite being inconsiderate, you weren't always this good and couldn't finish uncollected.. There's others who wish to progress in this game if you want a challenge that's what act 6 will be for