**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Iso shortage

AhteshamAhtesham Posts: 103
edited January 2019 in General Discussion
After explored act4 majority of people face iso shortage issue because of this we can't upgrade our champs kabam mike needs to do something to solve this.in my suggestion they need to make ISO quest that quest refresh daily and give us good amount os ISO2j6e1jo8v49a.png

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Kabam Miike is a forum moderator and can’t do anything about the availability of Iso. There will always be a shortage of something. If you are in a full active alliance that gets you plenty of champ crystals it won’t be iso though
  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    ISO is so easy to get LMAO. I get it when ppl say there’s a gold issue... but ISO? Really? I’ve always got well over 400 of that stuff in my overflow... & I know many players with thousands.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Yeah I can't agree with that one. Mine expires daily.
  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    Yeah I can't agree with that one. Mine expires daily.

In times after big crystal openings, I have trouble keeping up with selling mine before it expires. ISO has to one of the most, if not the most easily obtainable resource in the game.
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    I'll sell you some, at a discount, 2k gold for a 5k brick of ISO, is it a deal?
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    You can grind arena for PHC, grind events for basic ISO.... however, shards from arena, alliance rewards and solo awards are what is needed to keep duping champs and keep your iso storage full.

It may be that you do not have enough of a line up that allows you to duo as frequently (guessing that based on just clearing act 4). How new is your account?
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 566 ★★
    edited January 2019
    After exploring Act 4 you should have loads of ISO. Maybe you are just wasting it on the wrong champs
  • Drstu3000Drstu3000 Posts: 31
    I replay act 4.3.2, tons of energy recharges to be found and it's relatively short for the amount of ISO you collect
  • HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    Why rank up unduped SL?
  • HarnitHarnit Posts: 14
    I just finshed act4, had tons of iso, to the point ended up using it on 3 star champs, to save from expiring.
  • Gold is the only thing in shortage. Iso is pretty easy to get if you're in a decent alliance