**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Counters for Red Hulk

2»

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    I'm thinking Sentinel might be an option as well. L1 Heal Block. Perhaps Doc Oc.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Anyone tried Taskmaster? He worked well for me in Master
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Maybe Ghulk? Spiked armor is passive damage, right? Because it overrides icemans ice armor. So maybe ghulk with heal block sp1 and smash to maybe counter that defensive node...... and face me for spiked armor? Am I crazy?
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    I haven't beat this yet and probably won't be able to without using items, but I will offer my advice on how it could in theory be beat.

LOL
  • simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★
    I didn’t play it yet but why Blade with GR synergy doesn’t work? It seems to me the greatest option... Ability accuracy reduction on spiked armour, and even if you take damage you will regenerate it...
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Blade with synergy and a s2 for the last 25% is an excellent option, if you have him!
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    I weakened him with whoever I could, then beat that last bit with a Corvus sp2
  • Apaullus_Apaullus_ Posts: 17
    Try modok. Build up to your sp1, then dance with him as much as possible until he has like 80 stacks of regen and launch sp1, it will reverse the regeneration and kill him! Good luck
  • Swimmer15Swimmer15 Posts: 118
    https://youtu.be/rEfObE8Qr-k

Seatin with the win! 🤘🤘
    If using MODOK a little note. You have adjust the regen stack for your MODOK. Example my r3 4* at 27 stack barely took him to half.. so minimum im going need 40-50 instead of that 17 seatin says
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    That seems easier.
    60 with r3 4* modok didnt get it done... im done with this ignorant game
    While im over here turning into a rage machine (been a long couple days) i completely missed seatin says seventy minimum.
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    edited January 2019
    Modok video from seatin is also a good counter.

Wait till he has over 70 regen counters then use l1 to reverse healing. Just play defensive and evade his attacks but no need to attack him until you want power for l1.

Void mvp though