**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Venom and I have a heart to heart talk.

HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
Venom: Hey, Z... got a minute?

Sure thing. What's up?

V: You and me... we go back a long way. I was one of your first 3*s... and... and remember when you grinded my 4* dupe in arena?

Yeah, you went for like 1.5 million.

V: Eat ####... anyway... It's about AQ.

What about it?

V: Ok, you know I love X-23.

Yeah, y'all have a lot in common.

V: Yeah... I was thinking... maybe... Just maybe it's time to take an unduped r4 off the roster.

Not gonna happen.

V: WTF? I serve her purpose and more. My bleeds are insane now. I... I... I get loads of buffs. True strike. And, I can better handle those tech Sentinels on the path.

Nope.

V: This is ridiculous. You r4ed me, used a Cosmic AG on me and pumped stones into me just so I can sit the bench?

Look, Venom. I can't break up Laura, Luke and Star Lord. They've been together for over a year now. They are a well oiled machine. Plus...

V: Plus what?

You know... the video.

V: What video?

You don't get online much do you? There was a "video" of them.

V: And?

And what? Let's just say I felt embarrassed for Peter "Quill" after seeing him next to Luke. Go check MODOK's browser history. I'm sure he has it bookmarked.

V: I don't talk to bobblehead.

Suit yourself.

V: Ok, what about AWA? I know you're not going to replace ST or KM... but is Void necessary?

Void in distance: #### you, Venom.

Yes. Yes. He's necessary. I'm not breaking up the Unholy Trinity. @AxeCopFire just put me back on Path 5.

V: This is some bull####.

I'm sorry, bud. The rosters are filled. But... look... Go get dressed. We're going to do some Act 5 exploring. I need you to lead the team.

V: Ok... ok... I can handle that. Wait... Who's coming?

Ummm, you, Masacre, VP, Spidey and Bucky.

V: What's with all the r3s?

Would you rather r5 4*s?

V: The hell? Your roster is huge. Where are all your r4s and 6*s?

Busy.

V: Bull####

Would you like to babysit an unduped r4 MS and unduped 6* Juggs?

V: Domino? Hype?

AWD.

V: Sparky. You have Sparky. He can come.

Nope. AWD.

V: WTAF? You put Sparky on defense? The hell is wrong with you?

@AxeCopFire got mad because I kept placing my drunken rank up r3 HB.

V: Gahhhh.

Comments