**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Trading champions

I've seen a lot of discussions about ways to acquire a desired champion. My solution, let us trade amongst ourselves. For instance, an old alliance member, when I first started playing, expressed jealousy over my newly acquired three star Deadpool. A champion I enjoy having but not my favorite. Meanwhile the aforementioned ex-alliance members top champion is Gambit. I would gladly give up my Deadpool and more for a Gambit. I propose a system similar to fantasy sports in which we can trade champions with proposed trades with the option to accept or deny. This would be a huge programming undertaking, but would make me enjoy playing much more. Any thoughts??

Comments

• Mr_WiffMr_Wiff Posts: 244
    Could work but would need to have a setting like alliance invites where it can be turned of otherwise players like Gencer will be overwhelmed with spam. it must also be a fair trade so only a 4 star for a 4 star ect should be allowed as proposals and you could only get that champion as brand new undupped unless you already had it.
  • Weapon78Weapon78 Posts: 2
    Love the pink slip idea and totally agree with the equivalent starred champion trade.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    edited May 2017
    There is a little problem to prevent creation of multiple accounts by the same player to obtain the desired champs.

Secondly, the system has to prevent scammers. I think that was an issue during the gifting event last couple of months.

I could not figure out yet what game company will benefit directly from allowing this trade.

Having said so, is there anyone willing to trade off their top champs?
  • Sir_PootingtonSir_Pootington Posts: 45
    Weapon78 wrote: »
    I've seen a lot of discussions about ways to acquire a desired champion. My solution, let us trade amongst ourselves. For instance, an old alliance member, when I first started playing, expressed jealousy over my newly acquired three star Deadpool. A champion I enjoy having but not my favorite. Meanwhile the aforementioned ex-alliance members top champion is Gambit. I would gladly give up my Deadpool and more for a Gambit. I propose a system similar to fantasy sports in which we can trade champions with proposed trades with the option to accept or deny. This would be a huge programming undertaking, but would make me enjoy playing much more. Any thoughts??

This could allow players to build ideal synergy teams. Although I think the signature should stay as it is at the time. It's a lot of effort and patience.
  • Sir_PootingtonSir_Pootington Posts: 45
    Star Wars Force Collection has an excellent trade system and if implemented here could vastly improve the game.
    1. You would be limited to trades e.g. 1-3 per day.
    2. Only trade with friends or alliance members (maybe a small window of post A War trades) also stops any unwanted or mistaken identity trades.
    3. Example of trade: Player A selects 4* Gwenpool and sends trade request to Player B. Player B can check Gwenpool, Rank, Ability level and if all is correct Player B selects their 4* Mordo and sends trade back to Player A. Player A is then able to check details of Mordo. If all is as was agreed then Player A accepts the trade request and is then in possession of Mordo and Player B is in possession of Gwenpool.
    4. Trades shouldn't be limited to 4*-4* or 5*-5* because some champs will have a much higher value than others e.g. I would gladly trade my r1 lvl 1 5* AM for a duped 5/50 4* Hyperion. Stupid trade for hype owner but just an example.
    5. Each trade can hold up to 5 champs. As stated in point 4 champs will hold different values. Multiple mid tier champs for top or God tier champs. Also higher lvl players can help those starting out who pull 1 4* but would rather a full squad of maxed 3* Xmen.
    6. Once trade is completed or not you can rate the other trader. If they agree a trade but try to send you a different or lower ranked champ, maybe they are not duped or max rank, you can decline the trade and rate them poorly. An alternate to this is to have a blacklist on forum where screen shots of original msgs showing agreed trade and the trade the person actually tried to send.
    7. For those thinking kabam won't do this because people will stop buying crystals and just trade. No chance, new champs will always have higher value when they are first released given them a huge advantage in trade negotiations even if new champ ends up being a load of poo.

Just imagine a Contest trade system where the value of champs fluctuate based on champ abilities, rarity or even kabam's latest updates.

You my friend, are a genius. I would love to trade away some of my champions.
  • adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    I'd love to swap my champs for ones I actually like!
  • NoCharlesNoCharles Posts: 40
    I think this would be an excellent idea.
  • NoCharlesNoCharles Posts: 40
    @Kabam Miike
    (Check this Out)
  • ViperKingVViperKingV Posts: 111
    Unfortunately trading champs between accounts would be abused and exploited immediately. There is already a market for buying and selling accounts (Which Kabam considers cheating). So how would you keep players from trading champs in game for $. Exchanged through PayPal for example. I could trade my 5* SL for your 4* Carnage if you wired $50 to my account. How would you prevent that?
  • GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    No god!!Please no!Oh god no!
  • CosagornCosagorn Posts: 84
    edited July 2017
    If there will be a trading system, it should not be very easy.
    * Only the champions with same star/rank/level can be traded. (this will prevent the unfair trades)
    * A player can not offer a champion that the other player already has. (this will prevent the situations of duped/unduped champions)
    * There should be a trading fee for the both players according to the offered champion quality. For example, 500 units for a 4 star champion or 1000 units for a 5 star champion. (so, trading between multi accounts will be more difficult)
  • I like the idea that you have and i think it would be a good addition to the game but i'm going to be real, this probably would not happen but always have hope!
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    ArmandStar wrote: »
    the same way they prevent me and my strong friends from joining a weak alliance and help them in alliance events if they wire another $50 to my account.
    or the same way they prevent me from gifiting items to anyone who gifts me a dollar.

people providing benefits to others in exchange for money is not something exclusive to this situation, this game, or gaming.

i can join a weaker alliance and grind the arenas and events, they can pay me to have me reach the alliance milestones, and no one can prevent that.

NO developer would want to bring in a black market to there game just because a small one exist
  • FuzzylumpsFuzzylumps Posts: 116
    This will just get people to buy and sell champs. I'd rather like something along the line of - Use this Alliance members champ to do quests (or single fight) with and then reward them with loyalty.

I think this would be better since you can continue progressing even if you have the worst of luck
  • How ta trade
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Ok, didn’t read any of the rest of the stuff, but here’s why it won’t work. Alt accounts and beginner’s bracket. Open alt account, get shiny new champion in beginner’s bracket, trade to main account. Rinse and repeat ad finitum.
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    ArmandStar wrote: »
    Rogue42 wrote: »
    Ok, didn’t read any of the rest of the stuff, but here’s why it won’t work. Alt accounts and beginner’s bracket. Open alt account, get shiny new champion in beginner’s bracket, trade to main account. Rinse and repeat ad finitum.

solvable by making the trades only available to accounts above a certain level, or that have existed for at least 3 months

i agree they the level cap should be 17
    Cosagorn wrote: »
    If there will be a trading system, it should not be very easy.
    * Only the champions with same star/rank/level can be traded. (this will prevent the unfair trades)
    * A player can not offer a champion that the other player already has. (this will prevent the situations of duped/unduped champions)
    * There should be a trading fee for the both players according to the offered champion quality. For example, 500 units for a 4 star champion or 1000 units for a 5 star champion. (so, trading between multi accounts will be more difficult)

that sounds greedy
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    no. just no.
  • Time4ASpankingTime4ASpanking Posts: 199
    It would never work. If we did that, players could just make separate accounts to rack up good champs and trade them over. It would pollute the game with champs acquired unfairly and would over all make the game less playable
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    maybe once they could do it randomly for a day or so? Then people cannot exploit it
    It would never work. If we did that, players could just make separate accounts to rack up good champs and trade them over. It would pollute the game with champs acquired unfairly and would over all make the game less playable

they could make it lvl 25+
  • WayntosWayntos Posts: 590 ★★
    You people don't see the big picture its all about $$$ what's stopping someone "trading" 1* drax for the 5* Blade no one sees the paypal account to make the deal happen which is taking money away from Kabam then you are going to say it will have to be a 5* for 5* same thing jack wagon someone will trade a 5* unduped for a maxed out 5*....

now go start a thread on how bad PHC are and your entitlement to all the god tier champs for playing for 6 months.

this will not happen every people, go watch frozen and let this go!
  • juanloijuanloi Posts: 16
    HOW about you can only trade with friends