**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What nodes are in uncollected diablo paths

Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
Last time thorns gave me problems what nodes have u guys seen in this month uncollected before fighting diablo?

Comments

• Sairam44Sairam44 Posts: 474
    Nothing too painful Diablo regen is only pain
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    Force of will
    Bleed immunity
    Buffet
    And a node that prevents him from taking damage from poison and gives him unstoppable for 5seconds when he gets poisoned
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    No not on the boss on the other paths leading to fighting him
    Whats chaos
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Chaos is where both champs get a random buff/debuff at start of the fight and resets with each special attack.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    The buff that pisses me off is Biohazard. Requires champs to have specific immunities and when paired with RNG crystal drop rates means that some players have to buy their way through it if they weren't lucky on their pulls...
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    The buff that pisses me off is Biohazard. Requires champs to have specific immunities and when paired with RNG crystal drop rates means that some players have to buy their way through it if they weren't lucky on their pulls...

You don’t have any bleed immune champs? I mean if you haven’t gotten one counter bleed by now it’s hard to believe you made it this far honestly.
    I used to hate it forced me to r4 my 5 star dormammu lol
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★

It’s two champs, at the very least it’s not a whole path
  • Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★

I took this path by mistake and didn't want to back out. Took both fights with my 6* Sabretooth w/KM synergy. One hit, parry, rinse repeat. One sp2 basically killed Cap IW and Darkhawk.

Other great bleed immune options for both these fights are as follows; Luke Cage, Ghost Rider, Morningstar, Korg, Colossus ;) etc.

Just dont hit into their block.
    If i fight diablo with lc n hit him with n lv 2 n apply concussion can he still activate unstoppable