**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

4* basic hero rewards

174bafncdd5f.png

The cutoff for 4* basic champ ( WWII ) is 2.762 million. So, y I didn't be in top 1-10%???

Comments

• Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    the cutoff isnt exact. its calculated by scores reported. looks like the cutoff was 2.767 million
  • AbishnoiAbishnoi Posts: 16
    @kabam Mike what's ur opinion????
    What abt this cutoff???
    u9jcdyi2xklc.png
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Abishnoi wrote: »
    What abt this cutoff???
    u9jcdyi2xklc.png

The approximate number in there is the key. It would have been nice if you could have grabbed your exact rank prior to the rewards being delivered. Typically the 125,964 tells you about how many people achieved the 150k rewards milestone. My bet is you were lower than 12,600 which is why you missed the cut. And someone must have reported a bad cutoff number at 2.763.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    @Abishnoi that is not from kabam. that is very hard working individuals using data to estimate.
  • @Dropfaith , @Primmer79 and @Thawnim are right. The Trucos arena results screencap is something completely outside of Kabam. It is based only on the estimates of everyone who submits their score results into a spreadsheet after each Arena ends. While usually close it is not exact. And I do not think Kabam releases official cutoff numbers either for arena. Sorry though, impressive score nonetheless.
    So y not kabam ppl is not replying to this post???? Kabam Mike or Adora...what's the exact cutoff of this arena???!
  • 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    So y not kabam ppl is not replying to this post???? Kabam Mike or Adora...what's the exact cutoff of this arena???!

I don't think Kabam issues official cutoff information.
    420sam wrote: »

I don't think Kabam issues official cutoff information.

That's sucks