**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AUTO FIGHT TURNING ITSELF ON MIDFIGHT!!!

JayerickJayerick Posts: 54
edited January 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
I have lost several matches the last few days with auto fight turning itself (my fingers are NOWHERE near it) on in challenging matches, including several times in Labyrinth of Legends and the new Uncollected quest. It's an incredibly frustrating bug!! It would be very easy to fix by including an ENABLE AUTOFIGHT option in settings. I very rarely ever use it, so it is really a problem when it randomly turns on causing me to lose tough matches.

Comments

• JayerickJayerick Posts: 54
    And again today in Trials. Moderator please review and respond, this is a serious issue with a fairly easy fix
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Honestly, who cares about or uses Autofight? Its stupid. The game wouldn't change if this feature was in or out of the game.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Honestly, who cares about or uses Autofight? Its stupid. The game wouldn't change if this feature was in or out of the game.

I like autofight...
  • JayerickJayerick Posts: 54
    Thats not what I am talking about guys. I am talking about it turning on randomly in the middle of difficult matches and killing me. Thats a big problem. Again, my thumbs or fingers are nowhere near the button. But yeah, I rarely use it myself, its ok for heroic and normal EQ
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    @Jayerick Yes I know but I'm saying that the feature if pretty much useless and its just in the way of normal fights
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    Havent had this yet. I have had it (pre update) where it turned itself on before a fight. But nothing for last few weeks.
  • Tim2000zzTim2000zz Posts: 19
    edited February 2019
    Auto fight feature is great for easy content, but during difficult fights it only causes problems being accidentally turned on during the fight. When evading multiple times it's easy to slide your thumb over the auto fight button, if its turned on for even a split second during a difficult fight itll cause you to die. By moving it to the pause screen, or up at the top of the screen next to the pause button, itll prevent any accidental activation.