**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* Killmonger duped or 5* Medusa unduped to rank 5?

Branis41Branis41 Posts: 26
edited January 2019 in Strategy and Tips
I have two 5* at rank 4 ready to rank 5. Killmonger which is duped at 120 sig lvl and Medusa which is unduped but I have generic awakening gem and tons of generic and science sig stones. Here I would like to mention that I have 6* Black Bolt and 4* duped Karnak to the Royal family synergy together with Medusa. To rank 5 one of them will cause that I won't be able rank 5 my other champs in next few months. I have another 5* god champ at rank 4 which is Domino but I miss 2 mutant class 4 cats and then I have duped Quake at rank 3, which can I rank 4 and then rank 5 as well (have enough science cats). As usually, gold is limitation. So which of them should I rank 5?

5* Killmonger duped or 5* Medusa unduped to rank 5? 42 votes

Killmonger
59%
DrZolaCapWW2Pcc880Jdub1250Pizzabeatadknight27GertistheguruKrumbledkookieMelkerlannerocorreborreAtticus9090Sirius111SociopathxXpenB_Dizzle_01The_red_EclipseMitchell35SDPPaulo_PkAleor 25 votes
Medusa
26%
NifzDuke_SilverYouconfusedChacha888Fhfjghhggggjfhfjgskullduggery72RT9SevenUniteDonDudu2809Bryliantu93Cowabunga 11 votes
Wait for other better champ
14%
BigPoppaCBONEShrimkinszuffyStrScholiaLostReplica23 6 votes

Comments

• ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    I would wait until you can rank that domino.
  • ScholiaScholia Posts: 116
    Domino
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    Domino

Km is very good but even as an r5 in aw he can time out against r5 medussa bosses.

I have him r4 and run him with r5 void and r4 sabretooth. My r4 Medussa is good but i see way more use from my r5 stark spidey, blade and r4 domino. If you have rhulk as a 6* or r4 domino imo is much more deadly than medussa and way more burst damage. Crystal opening whale on youtube has some good domino LOL gameplay.
  • Branis41Branis41 Posts: 26
    edited January 2019
    Str wrote: »
    Domino

Km is very good but even as an r5 in aw he can time out against r5 medussa bosses.

I have him r4 and run him with r5 void and r4 sabretooth. My r4 Medussa is good but i see way more use from my r5 stark spidey, blade and r4 domino. If you have rhulk as a 6* or r4 domino imo is much more deadly than medussa and way more burst damage. Crystal opening whale on youtube has some good domino LOL gameplay.

I can only agree with you that KM is very good. Especially I do like his ability to eat sp3 of his opponents after his sp2 by taking zero damage. His true attack and the ability to eliminate evading, beeding and reverb effect of his vibranium armor are great as well. His sp2 is causing from 10 to 15k of damage at r4 and he has many other plusses.
    Dominos sp2 dmg output is roughly the same.. at r4 its about 20k. Causes bleeding and she is great in fights against all champs..
    From my point of view both of them are great. Medusa as well with her armor shatter..
    But comparing KM and Domino, from my point of view, up to now I considered more usefull the KM, but yes, you are right, Domino is amazing as well. To use Domino in fights is very easy, you don't have to think, just smashing combos and sp attacks and "you will kill"..
    Really tough decision..
  • KrumbledkookieKrumbledkookie Posts: 273
    Killmonger
    For my money, Killmonger is as good as it gets. Domino is as well, but you will never regret having KM at Rank 5. Insane damage, great bleed, unstoppable, true strike, reverberation... the list goes on and on. I would not hesitate to bring him to Rank 5. He will get you thru a boatload of content.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Killmonger
    Unduped Medusa is not 5/65 worthy. Duped I would say go for it over KM.