**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is this guy worth rank 2?

CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
The Kabam Gods blessed me

3cpa0059pp5b.jpeg

Comments

• Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    IMO, not unless he's duped.

Nice pull regardless tho
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    If you have better champs, then take them up to R2. If you can dupe him and get him to a high sig level then he is worth a r5. Still a better than average champ unduped though
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    MrBanks wrote: »
    If you have better champs, then take them up to R2. If you can dupe him and get him to a high sig level then he is worth a r5. Still a better than average champ unduped though

A R5 6* duped at high sig I agree would be pretty good.....

• CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    MrBanks wrote: »

My other 6 star options are Red hulk unduped and Nebula unduped.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Duped, hes worth rank 4
  • GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    this guy sounds op to me
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Lmao to all the responses referring to the pull as a 5* Void 😂😂😂
    gsil6374 wrote: »
    644xz3iuz2u5.png
    I say no, and I have mine awakened. What do you use him for, the reverse healing/powergain. Other then health, there is not a big difference worth taking to the next rank. I’d rather save the resources for someone who’s next rank actually makes a difference. So no, I won’t even rank this one up myself.

Oh wow, Void is more than reverse healing. The reduce power gain and damagr over time is what makes him good. I am sad I do not have a 5 star KM and 5 star Sabretooth.

I will hold for now. Thanks guys
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    I have an r5 void. He is amazing. Has very few bad match ups. He is definitely much better awakened and high sig to be a god tier but he is very effective unawakened. I would wait for a dupe unless you had no good champs to r5.

Plus running that 6* with a km synergy will make him an indestructible tank in many cases. His healthpool is just so large and you would regen about 500 per debuff inflicted which is very sustainable.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    If you have a lot of sig stones then I would do him, he needs to be awakened and have a high sig level to absolutely wreck your opponents.

If you don't then I wouldn't rank him yet
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    If you have a lot of sig stones then I would do him, he needs to be awakened and have a high sig level to absolutely wreck your opponents.

Where would someone get 6* sig stones?
    Jaded wrote: »

Heck by the time I awaken him it might be 2024 😂
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Jaded wrote: »

Talking about in general, to be good he needs a high sig level