**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

No Changes For Captain Marvel ?

IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★
Hellow @Kabam Miike
I thought This update cooming with Captain Marvel Specials Details too .
How many day Still waiting for Captain Marvel ?
Already passed 3 years 6 months for her :(
Atleast add Her special damage Cap by special 1 , Special 2 and special 3 please.

Thank you

Comments

• Darth_SemzDarth_Semz Posts: 104
    AngelLord wrote: »
    But Captain Marvel is already a good champ! Yes she is not flashy, but she hits like a truck! Especially if you let her power up! There are many, many more champs that are actually trash that need an update more than Cap Marvel.

I agree she hits very hard. People underestimate her. Also poison immune
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Really don't know what you are aiming for ...
    She is not broken and she isn't a bad champion. You say you aren't asking for a buff, but you kinda are ...
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    the night is still young my friend
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    They should buff her a bit and while they are at it Kamala too. It's a shame that KK is such a joke in this game.
  • BlackSaChiBlackSaChi Posts: 298
    AngelLord wrote: »
    But Captain Marvel is already a good champ! Yes she is not flashy, but she hits like a truck! Especially if you let her power up! There are many, many more champs that are actually trash that need an update more than Cap Marvel.

Agree... Like MS. MARVEL (KAMALA KHAN)
  • She does hit like a truck with stored power. But thats about it. If anyone deserves to apply concussion or stun to an opponent, Cap M does. Especially after her sp2 and 3. Not even an armour break? Poison immune isnt as important as it used to be. She doesnt need to be OP, just a few small tweaks. Venom got some new toys, surely the captain deserves some.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    Noobfasa wrote: »
    She does hit like a truck with stored power. But thats about it. If anyone deserves to apply concussion or stun to an opponent, Cap M does. Especially after her sp2 and 3. Not even an armour break? Poison immune isnt as important as it used to be. She doesnt need to be OP, just a few small tweaks. Venom got some new toys, surely the captain deserves some.

Yes this. She doesn't need a full rework at all, but something would be nice - maybe concussion on SP1 and armor break on SP2?
    A little selfish of me though as I have her at 4/55.
  • Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    I don't expect a full rework, but I think we'll probably just see a nice synergy with whoever is released in March.
  • Snizzbar wrote: »
    Noobfasa wrote: »
    She does hit like a truck with stored power. But thats about it. If anyone deserves to apply concussion or stun to an opponent, Cap M does. Especially after her sp2 and 3. Not even an armour break? Poison immune isnt as important as it used to be. She doesnt need to be OP, just a few small tweaks. Venom got some new toys, surely the captain deserves some.

Yes this. She doesn't need a full rework at all, but something would be nice - maybe concussion on SP1 and armor break on SP2?
    A little selfish of me though as I have her at 4/55.

I have her as my 5/65. I know what u mean.
  • Jkw634Jkw634 Posts: 283 ★★
    Cap marvel is a beast. Rank 4 my 5 star along time ago. Hits so hard duped. Best part about her is you don’t use her specials. Just attack. Comes in handy when you get punished on specials. Also came in hand with that chp 3 variant ultron. She did not trigger his abilities.
  • tch8d8e43h0w.jpg
  • Noobfasa wrote: »
    tch8d8e43h0w.jpg

My first 5 star. My only 4/55 for ages. Dont regret taking her to rank 5
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    edited January 2019
    I think Kabam should have buffed more than just 2 champs per beta test. Not saying they should buff ALL outdated champs, but a LOT of them deserve some love.

Captain Marvel, Black Panther (OG), Spiderman (all, except for Sparky), Iron Man (SIM and OG), etc are champs that when the contest was younger a lot of people used and considered valuable. But now those guys feel terribly simple compared to the new guys. Iron Man was an regeneration machine at some point, CM/BP/Spideys/Gamora were some of the characters that hit like a truck in some point as well and now are obsolete.

Now compare these guys with a simple bleed, regen or fury abilities (and nothing more) to the new guys that have an freaking bible in their description.

Not really saying oldies are trash, but they certainly lack a lot and what they have others do way better AND more. the situation is even worse for champions that always were trash (Colossus, Hulkbuster, etc). Now almost nobody uses/ranks an old champ, most of them were obsolete. Storm, Captain Marvel, Rocket Raccoon, Captain America(s) and even Cyclops were some of the best champs of the game at some point.
  • IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★
    @Liss_Bliss_
    Where is Captain Marvel Special 2 damage Output Datails ?

Where Is captain marvel’s special 3 Damage Output details ?

Special 1 just telling Us she ignore all Armor but where is The Damage Capped Details on Captain Marvel ?
  • It seems like there are two very different conversations going on here, folks. From what I'm understanding, and correct me if I'm wrong, OP is looking to know more details about just what it is her specials do-- not looking to buff/change anything.

Is that correct, @IceSnow?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    The OP is waiting for a rework of Captain Marvel.
    edited January 2019
    @Kabam Vydious you are 100% right ☺️☺️☺️
    I Am not requesting Any buff/change on captain marvel.
    I am just requesting to add her special Damage details In details section like Other Champions have.

Thank you so much ☺️☺️☺️

For an example : Maximum Champions have there Special 1,2 and 3 Damge Details in details section but Captain marvel have just special 1 details but special 2 and special 3 details are missing ...

1r49slrfbjpb.jpeg
  • KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★
    IceSnow wrote: »
    @Liss_Bliss_
    Where is Captain Marvel Special 2 damage Output Datails ?

Where Is captain marvel’s special 3 Damage Output details ?

Special 1 just telling Us she ignore all Armor but where is The Damage Capped Details on Captain Marvel ?

i dont think there is any champion in the game with a damage cap or with the dmg output mentioned in his specials
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    Oh. My mistake.
    For an example :
    1r49slrfbjpb.jpeg
    edited January 2019
    IceSnow wrote: »
    For an example :
    1r49slrfbjpb.jpeg
    Probably there are no additional effects for her sp 2 and 3 so Kabam left the text without them instead of writing

Special Attack 2
    Deals damage, no additional effects
    @IceSnow for example antman is in the same situation having only the attacks that do something different mentioned in his description
    a9sfik17fcvq.jpg
    @KillerRino19 i totally agree with you ,antman also missing the details about specials,But i care about Captain marvel not about antman lol !!!
    😂😂😂 Captain marvel one of the best champion that love everyone ;) I love to play with her and thats why i Am requesting to add her specials details 😂😂😂