**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

clobberin' crystal drop rate

GluteusMaximusGluteusMaximus Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
I've always loved the character of Ben Grimm, aka The Thing. From the FF cartoon with herbie the robot to the Ring Ring Do Your Thing series, I was always rooting for the Rocky dude with the hulk inferiority complex. So, wanting to get one for my avatar on my second account, i bought a single crystal, hoping for a 3* to call my own.
Instead, this:
jz5oaha5o0wf.jpg

WHERE'S MY 3 STAR THING KABAM?
smh. Be just my luck to buy another and get this guy again.

Comments

• XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    You bought one crystal. You chances of getting one weren't very high. Its not Kabams fault.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Darkhawk is awesome. Even the 4* r5 can solo the uncollected diablo. Not sure why you’re complaining. In few months his 3* will be available all the time for free.
    @Jaded Agreed. Also he is one of the newest characters. They added him a couple of weeks ago
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,767 ★★★★★
    I sense great sarcasm
    [/deanna troi]
  • GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    if you are gonna complain about rigged crystals that is known to be low chances of getting things and you knew this going in then maybe you need to rethink what you are doing in game
    Maybe he just wants to farm views
  • GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    Maybe he just wants to farm views

then let kabam take down this post and stop him from wasting valuable time
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    I can't tell if ur bragging or not lol
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Wow. Bragging about pulling a 4* Darkhawk in a ridiculous "oh, just my luck, golly me," way while I popped 5 and pulled 5* Thing and a 4* Darkhawk. I didn't start a thread about it or anything. The only reason I'm even mentioning it is because your sad attempt at a brag post deserves a reality check.
  • GeorgiaDawgGeorgiaDawg Posts: 32
    If it makes you feel worse, I bought 5 and got a 4 star Thing on the second crystal.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    axelelf_1 wrote: »
    Wow. Bragging about pulling a 4* Darkhawk in a ridiculous "oh, just my luck, golly me," way while I popped 5 and pulled 5* Thing and a 4* Darkhawk. I didn't start a thread about it or anything. The only reason I'm even mentioning it is because your sad attempt at a brag post deserves a reality check.

Nice brag post.
  • We're sorry to hear you didn't get Thing in this crystal pull! Unfortunately, I'm closing this thread as it quickly became primary comments of inflammatory nature. Please keep in mind forum rules when posting, everyone. Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.