**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is DUP 6* Guillotine WORTH R2 ?? >> FUTURE OF MCOC.

I'm THRILLED I dupd 6* Guilly & almost have resources to R2 her other undup 6*s are Sentinel,RH,GG,Storm

other 5*s worth mentioning are R5 DrV
R4s Magik,SMse,Iceman,Quake
R3s dup GP,CM,WS,Venom,Hulk
undup Masacre,KM,imiw,Heimdall,medusa,GR,Hyp

Basically, 1/2 guys in new alli were QUICK shoot down R2ing Guilly, citing low block, lack of armor break, nullify, & overall functionality. (as compared to other Mystics) & in a game where U cant always see who your gonna fight, U would hit a brick wall, if surprised with Omega Red,Cable,LC,Korg & many others

1/2 guys in my friends list said ABSOLUTELY DO IT, R2 her....
other 1/2, after they were done laughing, said NO, DONT R2 her.
R2 Sentinel or RH, if ya gotta rank a 6*

Some argued 6*s are the future, some said its better to invest in 5* R5s.

HERE's my Questions

****Doesnt her 10% per 4 souls health steal WORK ON DAMAGE GIVEN?
As in, if I R2 & her HIT goes from 2,000 to 2,600
doesnt that mean, she' ll health steal, slightly more health,
then she would at R1, because she's hitting harder at R2?****

8 souls = 20% health steal CHANCE? 12 souls = 30%? 16 souls = 40%?

in end game stuff, where you have to evade, ...about everything, with zero hits, & even block damage can take half your life during a fight,
wouldn't a dup R2 6* guilly be semi-god like ? Wouldnt she shine in act 6?

ANY whispers of a Guilly buff or game changing synergy on horizon ??
(aware of MS synergy, dont have as 5..yet. fingers crossed)

with that champ list,... What would you do?
I noticed Venom has great synergies with both 6* GG & Guilly, .. R4 worthy?
(& Heindall also benefits guilly & ya cant beat whole team synergy)

Is there more value in R2ing Sentinel or RH? (assuming i ever pull a Domino)

Comments

• V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    You’re confusing her sig. The souls increase how much health she steals, not the chance to lifesteal. A duped 6* Guilly sounds amazing, congrats. I’m not sure I would R2 her though. I may be idealizing Rulk because I enjoyed him even before the buff, but I would probably rank him first even unduped. The poison immunity and incineration resistance/immunity is handy and he hits hard. But I’ve never had either over a 4* so I may not be the best advice giver on the subject.

At the very least congrats again. Still a really great pull.
  • username92847username92847 Posts: 292
    THANKS,..., Ima proud papa.

So, Guilly only has 10% chance (ever? regaurdless of sign &/or rank? class adv?) to get the %percentage% health steal,
    for EACH 4 souls, she has??...

As in, with 25% sign,. if she crits 1,000
    she'll heal 250?

if it procs, with 8 souls, it doubles health steal?
    same 1k hit = 500 health steal?

12 souls triples it?
    1k hit = 750 ?
    THANKS,..., Ima proud papa.

So, Guilly only has 10% chance (ever? regaurdless of sign &/or rank? class adv?) to get the %percentage% health steal,
    for EACH 4 souls, she has??...

As in, with 25% sign,. if she crits 1,000
    she'll heal 250?

if it procs, with 8 souls, it doubles health steal?
    same 1k hit = 500 health steal?

12 souls triples it?
    1k hit = 750 ?

Yes that’s how it works. 10% chance is static no matter how high her sig is. The only thing that increases is the amount of health stolen.
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    As stated , its a flat 10% chance to health steal.

Dupe 6* guilly is cool. But when you have r4 spark, magik and others sitting waiting, it sounds crazy to me. Why invest heavy resources in a mid tier champ when you could invest slightly less in god tiers?

To each their own. Do what works for you.
  • JetenyoJetenyo Posts: 138
    Hey @username92847 you have 3 other posts for this. Could you stop spamming please?
    DEEPEST APOLOGIES FOR THAT.... it was accidental. i guess, my computer was messing up... posts showed, then it didnt, ....thought it was deleted for being in wrong category....

feel pretty foolish about all of em.

WISH WE HAD THE ABILITY TO DELETE
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Sentinel is a much better champion than guillotine to rank 2. Better damage, tankier, double immunities, armor break, regen, healblock. Almost everything guillotine does sentinel can do but better. If you are looking at the future of the game guillotine just won't cut it, she doesn't have the damage or utility to keep up with top champions, sentinel has the damage and utility even unduped that guillotine doesn't. That being said I might still rank up starky to rank 5. It's going to be a while before we can rank 3 6*s and even when we do the catalysts will probably be up to RNG so you may never pull a tech t5cc. A rank 5 starky will serve you far better than your current six stars taken to rank 2.
    yeah, I have to agree with you, even undup, Sentinel does have duel immunity, heal block, armor break, incinerate,
    AND is more viable for overall game use..... which sux cuz i luv PLAYING Guilly.

IF she had armor break & NULLIFY or even the ability to **power drain on sp3**
    i'd definitely rank her over Sentinel,,...
    but Sentinel is just more functional for game.

gotta think about this one A LONG TIME, before pulling the trigger.

• ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    I would much rather r2 sentinel than guilly. She's alright but worth those resources yet.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    I'm choosing between r2 sentinel and gulk atm, and have to say sentinel seems to be more useful. his damage is really decent and he's damn tanky. the only thing I dislike is his animations.
    as for guillotine, her main use for me is heal reversal. and she needs to stack souls to fire sp2 heal reversal, if I remember it correctly. so, she's not that good vs opponents with ton of hp. if you have 5* or even 4* void, I wouldn't rank her up. actually wouldn't r5 5* void as well.
    Sentinel was my first 6* and I wasn’t thrilled at all. It’s been quite a few months later and he’s still mainly on the bench or on defense. People seem to love him. I just can’t.
  • LostReplica23LostReplica23 Posts: 183
    I enjoy my 4* I can’t even imagine having a 6*
    I would r2 her
    solid advice, thank you all, ....but i dont have a Void.
  • EncoreEncore Posts: 35
    I only have a guilly 4star. She was my first r5. Never regretted. She is one of my favourite champs to use. Unfortunately the direction of the game has little use for my 4star.

Her bleed, regen and special 3 is amazing. The most ive healed from a single from memory was 4.8k.

If it was upto me i would do it.
    edited January 2019
    i shud know this, but i never really payed attention.....
    & i know this like asking when/where the next rainbow appears, but

WHAT TIME OF YEAR does Kabam release buffed champs?

when were buffed Rulk & LC released ?
    Abomb?
    unfortunately, they JUST did Venom & Carnage, so

REALISTICALLY, HOW LONG BEFORE THEY RELEASE NEXT BATCH OF BUFFED CHAMPS?

who do i gotta bribe to find out if Guilly, is in that batch ?
    ( She REALLLY does need a rework, to include armor break & nullify)
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Nope. Your best 5/65s would be way better.
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 539 ★★★
    xe4o9af1ujy7.jpg

I r2 my sentinel and never looked back.. Amazing champ
    edited January 2019
    DUDE, CONGRATZ... can u please select sentinel and post info....

with or without suicides (plz state) - I'd luv to see health & hit ...

THANKS FOR SHARING

Can ANY1 post pic of health/hit info on R2 SENTINEL (or RH?)
    YEAH, i Youtubed this afternoon & didnt find one R2 Guilly,
    but, i didnt find any1 with a dup guilly, either
    edited January 2019
    CAN ANY1 post health & hit on R2 6* Sentinel?
    R2 Red hulk?