**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Our Most Epic Solo’s.

Thought this would be cool... a thread where we post all of our favorite fights/solo’s in game.

Comments

• Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    9i5yi47539lr.jpg
    First time I faced 5.4.6 Ultron I soloed him with my 4/40 Loki. Every time I've faced him since have needed at least 2 tries, but frequently drop a couple hundred units and fail only to quit and retry again in a couple weeks.
  • LeoGnarleyardoLeoGnarleyardo Posts: 355 ★★
    hux2zytbnxl0.png
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Badass dude! Awesome fight! I’m too scared to even step into Variant at all currently, but that was sick!!

One of the benefits of oscillate is the AI tends to be aggressively predictable when its fury buff is active. Certain variables influence this such as AI tendencies varying across champions. For example, I got caught by Emma Frost in the maze a few times because Emma consistently used stutter-step like techniques to bait me into using light attacks that she could counter-attack at close range before I was able to block/parry or evade. Oscillate can be a pain in combination with other nodes like brawl, by itself it's not too bad once you get used to the AI switching between aggressive and defensive behaviors.
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 566 ★★
    @LeNoirFaineant That combo is sick. I would think that is close to some sort of record for this game.
  • IJsmutsIJsmuts Posts: 107
    7u9r9ui237ix.jpg

I was so happy to het imiw 6 months ago..., took him to r3 and smacked rol ws down... what an anti climax.....
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddbc_lpBlG4&t=98s
    WS solo with 4* 1/10 Ghost. I know it's not super impressive beating WS with anyone, but it was still cool to do with a 4* champ at r1.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,554 Guardian
    @LeNoirFaineant That combo is sick. I would think that is close to some sort of record for this game.

I'm not sure it is a record, but it is an achievement I have no desire to surpass.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @DNA3000 I don't want to surpass it either lmao
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    beating rol cm with a 3/45 ghost rider in 650 hits. its my highest hits in one fight so far i think.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Taking down RoL Storm with a 3% SL
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Took down UC Rulk this month in zero hits with Void. Not that impressive, I know. 😁

I solo’d UC Darkhawk with Spidey last month in 24 hits though. That was pretty awesome.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Took down UC Rulk this month in zero hits with Void. Not that impressive, I know. 😁

I solo’d UC Darkhawk with Spidey last month in 24 hits though. That was pretty awesome.

Did that too, was a fun fight, i was so focused on not getting hit, i didn't notice his health, then he went unblockable all of a sudden and i had no idea why until i checked the health lol
  • CazathuulCazathuul Posts: 57
    Some pretty insane stuff, the Void vs Proxima was truly epic!

This one is nowhere nearly as impressive but I wanted to go with something current. Diablo in the monthly quest and Trial of the Alchemist basically comes down to "do you have the Domino / Masacre / Red Hulk Trinity?" If so Diablo is absolutely trivial. If not, then you really need to work at it.

Here's Uncollected Diablo in under a minute:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhNJwqivIGE
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Cazathuul wrote: »
    Some pretty insane stuff, the Void vs Proxima was truly epic!

This one is nowhere nearly as impressive but I wanted to go with something current. Diablo in the monthly quest and Trial of the Alchemist basically comes down to "do you have the Domino / Masacre / Red Hulk Trinity?" If so Diablo is absolutely trivial. If not, then you really need to work at it.

Here's Uncollected Diablo in under a minute:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhNJwqivIGE

Tasty stuff!
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    16cbzngqm7ej.png