**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Morningstar Bug

SliphiathanSliphiathan Posts: 5
edited January 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
Ingame name: Draiden Vampire
Device: IPhone 8
System version: 12.1.2
App version: 21.2
Carrier: N/A
While on WiFi
Champs affected: Morningstar [4/40, unduped, affected by guillotine synergy]
Boosts: None active.
Where: Skill t4 cat shards Daily quest, first fight (against ant man).
When: 01/10/19
What: The issues started when I used my sp3 to attempt to capture Antmans soul. Coming out of the sp3, my soul capture charges were not apparent (I got hit once right as I came out of it). I worked up to another sp3 and did it again, and my soul charges came up and I fought and captured his soul. I started recording after the first sp3. I paused to stop recording and when I came back, the sp3 sound file for Morningstar played again despite being in normal combat. When I went back from writing this to check my morningstars rank n level, the sound file for Victory played despite me being in the champions menu. I will update this post if the situation develops further.ochs1qqyh1qh.png
krv0t6p678ia.png
First pic is after the first sp3, second is after second sp3.

Comments

• DemitriMDemitriM Posts: 303 ★★
    you are most probably wrong
    considering her sp3 has just 5 hits you cant gain 6 bars of power with only 35-10=25 hits
    and in the first pic, I can see you dont even have power gain triggered...so no,impossible to have 6 bars of power in 25 hits even if you have synergy bonus
  • SliphiathanSliphiathan Posts: 5
    edited January 2019
    Sorry that you deny what I did but that’s what I did. I have a video but the website does not allow video to be uploaded (at least not from mobile). I’m not that good that I had one continuous streak lol. I had a small streak going (which I lost) before the I began recording and gained some power from blocked hits. Thank you reading and comprehending though!(@DemitriM)

I came to comment for the purpose of correcting, I said it was the skill event quest up there but it was the mystic.
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    How do you have "a small amount of power" after using an S3? An S3 uses ALL your power.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    Anyways...Antman’s signature ability can apply to S3s and prevent the attacker from proccing abilities. Here’s a video from a while back showing the scenario in the OP.
    https://youtu.be/xyFWlvdHzmg
  • First pic is me losing the small streak I worked up after getting hit coming out of sp3 no. 1
    p5of0akjzp0k.png

This is the exact hit that gave me my second sp3.
    638t2gm9giz4.png
  • @CoatHang3r Thank You for linking that video! Very helpful I was quite confused and being argued with wasn’t helping lol.
  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    Your SP 3 got Glanced, which reduced the SP 3’s Ability Accuracy by 100%