**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Fantastic 4?

So are the rest of the Fantastic four coming or just the Thing? And when are they coming?

Comments

• gage201205gage201205 Posts: 572 ★★★
    Yes they're coming and kabam has never released champions in advanced except maybe aegon
  • gage201205 wrote: »
    Yes they're coming and kabam has never released champions in advanced except maybe aegon

thanks! when do the next batch of champs come out? do u know?
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    My guess is that they'll come over the year, one at a time. Considering some big movies are coming out and likely tie-in characters will be involved, it makes sense that we'll see 1 at a time over the year.
  • V1PER1987 wrote: »
    It would be really weird if Thing is the only member of the Fantastic Four is released.

facts haha
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    And a new Beacon is available every 3 months, right? Safe to assume that each Beacon will be associated with a new FF character's release.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Fantastic 1 confirmed
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    It would be really weird if Thing is the only member of the Fantastic Four is released.

It wouldn't be that crazy if he was the only one. Hes had his own solo comic series and is the only one of the group to do that. He was also the only dude from the FF who was also an avenger.

All that being said, I think we can safely assume the others are coming to the contest. Why wouldn't they bring such highly anticipated characters? Obviously, there's no rights obstacles in the way as so many thought.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,792 ★★★★★
    actually, all of the 4 have been Avengers at different times. Reed and Sue had a VERY short stint in the 1980s. Torch was an Uncanny Avenger more recently.

I'd expect the next one of the 4 in either May or June (depending whether Endgame gets a 2 month event), one in September and the last one in December.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    So maybe when you get all the beacons, you get a profile pic -_- and something else. What if you get a new champ like Silver Surfer or Doctor Doom or something idk
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Assumptions:
    • Captain Marvel Movie event for March.
    • Avengers Endgame Event for April and May.
    • Spidey movie event for June or July (I forget when the movie comes out).
    • And thanks to class discussion over the thing, we know the rest of the F4 would be science.
    • I would also assume a mutant/xmen event has to be thrown in somewhere.
    If F4 each get their own month, we're at 8 months, add january we're at 9 months. 3 months left so we pretty much know what is coming this year, just a matter of when.

This is assuming they don't throw a F4 character into a movie event in the game. I know we have diablo this month, but based on events we could be short tech or mystic characters for the year.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,792 ★★★★★
    Thing/Diablo in January
    Mutants in Feb
    Captain Marvel in March
    Endgame in April & May
    F4 in June
    Spidey in July
    Unknown in August
    F4 in September
    Unknown, probably mystic in October
    Unknown in November, possibly mystic again
    F4/Surfer in December.

and one of the F4 events could well add Doctor Doom as Mystic.
  • They are def coming. The Things synergies have empty champ slots so they will all be here sooner rather than later.
  • q14q3ceeuo3r.png