**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Are you using Sentinel?

SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
Hi.
Just got a 4* tech Sentinel. Is he any good and worth ranking up?
Do you use him and how?

Comments

• The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    He's an XL champ so could be used in the new special quest.
    I think he needs awakening and takes some build up to get good damage output
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    He's a great champ. Doesn't really need to be duped but it helps him build his charges faster. There's definitely some ramp up time involved using him but he's an absolute moster with 100 analysis charges.
  • SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
    Thanks for the input. Guess I’ll take him to rank 3 at first and then we’ll see.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    YES! One of my favorite champions, waiting for 2 more T2AC to rank him up as my 2nd 5/65 champion. So much fun to use, double immunity, and a top tech AW defender.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    He is actually pretty good. FYI, one of my uncollected alliance mate who already have a few 5* champs at R4, recently pulled a 5* Sentinel, and R4 this robot. He is very useful for AW Def, but he is also good in Attk too for quests and AQ/AW once you build up the analysis charges.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I just pulled him as a 6* this week. I don’t like him too much in attack (used him for the Evangeline Lily challenge) but pretty good on defense.
  • Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★
    Stupid question maybe, but can you get sentinel from normal crystals?
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    Stupid question maybe, but can you get sentinel from normal crystals?

yes cap he's in the basic pool
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 566 ★★
    I have have a 4* 5/50 awakened and he's class. Would love a 5*
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★
    Can someone send his stats as a 5* r4
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    I have a 5* R3. He's good. I was going to take him to R4, but I didn't have the patience to wait for another Tech Cat and Ranked HE instead.
  • Look at my username, then look at my PFP, then ask me again whether I think sentinel is good.
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    Yeah i got a 5 star and he’s so helpful.
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 456 ★★★
    I have sentinel as a 6* and he was my mvp for the biohazard paths in act 5 and for longer fights you can heal up with his sp3 I'm a massive fan
  • CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 ★★
    Ive maxed out my 4* awakened Sentinel. I think he is a beast. As someone mentioned earlier it takes a little time to ramp him up but after that he has good damage output.

Ive used him in AWA with Void and Killmonger for synergies and he did a great job. Now hes on my AWD team instead, doing a pretty good work there too.

And, bleed and poison immune dosent hurt either.