**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

No Changes For Captain Marvel ?

2Β»

Comments

• IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IceSnow wrote: Β»
    @Kabam Vydious you are 100% right ☺️☺️☺️
    I Am not requesting Any buff/change on captain marvel.
    I am just requesting to add her special Damage details In details section like Other Champions have.

Thank you so much ☺️☺️☺️

Okay, awesome! Thank you for confirming! I'll talk to the rest of the team about this being a topic for future conversations. :)

Thank You So much @Kabam Vydious 😊😊😊
  • KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 β˜…β˜…
    edited January 2019
    @KillerRino19 i totally agree with you ,antman also missing the details about specials,But i care about Captain marvel not about antman lol !!!
    πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Captain marvel one of the best champion that love everyone ;) I love to play with her and thats why i Am requesting to add her specials details πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I understand that, also i dont care about antman either he was just an example. The ideea was that if they dont plan to add some additional stuff to her specials there isn't any detail to write there
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,737 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Is like I said earlier. You are asking for a buff, even thought you don't know it.
    Cap Marvel doesn't do anything on her special attacks besides damage (apart from her special 1 ignoring armor). Adding abilities to her sp2 and sp3 would be a buff
  • IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited January 2019
    Is like I said earlier. You are asking for a buff, even thought you don't know it.
    Cap Marvel doesn't do anything on her special attacks besides damage (apart from her special 1 ignoring armor). Adding abilities to her sp2 and sp3 would be a buff

I am playing only one game and its Mcoc and i am with this game like 4 years. I know what does mean β€œbuffs”

For me She is still better than Starlord and Blade !!!

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,737 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I mean, you said it yourself.

"I Am not requesting Any buff/change on captain marvel.
    I am just requesting to add her special Damage details In details section like Other Champions have."

Add details = add abilities that she currently doesn't have = buff her. Unless those abilities are abilities that actually hurt he.
  • gage201205gage201205 Posts: 568 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I mean, you said it yourself.

"I Am not requesting Any buff/change on captain marvel.
    I am just requesting to add her special Damage details In details section like Other Champions have."

Add details = add abilities that she currently doesn't have = buff her. Unless those abilities are abilities that actually hurt he.

Yeah I'm wondering if he means does sp2 or Sp3 I have any additional effects like true damage that's not shown?
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,491 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    @Kabam Vydious you are 100% right ☺️☺️☺️
    I Am not requesting Any buff/change on captain marvel.
    I am just requesting to add her special Damage details In details section like Other Champions have.

Thank you so much ☺️☺️☺️

Okay, awesome! Thank you for confirming! I'll talk to the rest of the team about this being a topic for future conversations. :)

This would be a great thing to address for other old champs as well: Rhino comes to mind, who literally has no description about his Specials in his info.

Thanks!
    Dr. Zola
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,772 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Just to add a little something, Loki's description of SP2 specifically states damage cap.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,491 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    As a further suggestion, it would be nice to have a little more statistical info on how much her power bar scales her damage potential. For example, is it linear? Does she get double the upside at two bars as she does at one bar? Or does it operate differently?

That power bar mechanic has the potential to make her a much more interesting champ, especially if the power bar incorporated something additional for her. For example, if she absorbs energy at full power, it would be nice if something else happened, like a health gain, or a fury that applies only to using a special or a fury that sticks until she uses a special. Or she becomes shock immune at full powerβ€”something.

She is Captain Marvel, after all. She’s a bada$$.

Dr. Zola
  • Kushstar420Kushstar420 Posts: 192 β˜…
    lets hope she gets a buff when her movie eq comes out (fingers crossed)
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 811 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    True story I used CM and Hawkeye to clear easy path in LOL.
  • DaileyDailey Posts: 283 β˜…β˜…
    If she doesn’t get a buff or rework ...I would love to rank her down. Don’t use her much anymore.
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 β˜…β˜…
    I have a feeling Korath will be added in March and have a game changing synergy to Captain Marvel.
  • Back to OP request, looks like she doesn’t actually have any special features to her SP2 and SP3 (except for normal damage), which is why Kabam probably did not list anything for those Specials. And other heroes really don't provide the exact details about β€œhow strong” of attack damage their SP's do, they only list extras/features/buffs/etc that are part of their Specials.

Guess you could be asking Kabam to add the following wording for her SP2 and SP3 (but would the below wording really be worth the time and space to add it there) ....
    SP2: Nothing except basic attack damage.
    SP3: Nothing except basic attack damage.