**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Starlord Questions

Thanks in advance!

1. Is Starlord elite if he is simply awakened (e.g. Dr. Voodoo) or does he need a high amount of signature stones (e.g. Scarlet Witch)?
2. I can get a 50 hit combo pretty easily but it’s hard to stay perfect for 100 hits. Is Starlord worth Awakening if I can’t maintain a combo over 50 hits?
3. How much damage can Starlord really do in comparison to my biggest damage dealers on my roster? Currently, I have Hyperion, Scarlet Witch, Corvus, and Luke Cage as my best damage dealers. How does Starlord match up to a Corvus with 3 completed missions or a Hyperion with 4 stacks of fury?

Any other tips are always appreciated!

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    1. Yes starlord is 100 times better even sig 1, but a 5* around sig 100 is ideal for LoL
    2. Most star lord fights don’t last 50 hits unless you are doing LoL
    3. Star lord can out damage all of them 50 hit combo vs corvus 3 missions or hypes 4 stacks of fury. Medusa and Luke cage are below the aforementioned champs by a bit as well.

The unfortunate part of star lord is maintaining his combo. Where as if you screw up with ANY other champ on your list you aren’t screwed.
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    1. SL is good with any sig level, but high levels are really important for longer, more challenging fights.
    2. SL is still worth awakening, but you might have to make sure his sig level is higher to make up for the loss of damage.
    3. It kinda depends. SL does more damage in longer fights when he can really build up that tactician boost, but he might be outclassed damage-wise when it comes to short, burst fights.

With SL I highly recommend waiting until you almost get to 3 bars of power before using sp2, because then your combo is higher, which leads to a more damaging sp2. Only do this if you trust yourself to keep up a combo, though.
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    Take your awakened star lord and practice on ROL Winter Soilder over and over and over. Challenge yourself to increase your combo count. 50 is mental. Once you’re in a zone it goes by like nothing. Count 5 at a time and don’t hesitate to absorb some block damage to get use to the timing of the AI.

Throw in Modok and his attack synergy with Doc Oc.

Matter of fact, I challenge you to go get a combo of 75.

Challenge accepted?
  • Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    Denzel116 wrote: »
    Take your awakened star lord and practice on ROL Winter Soilder over and over and over. Challenge yourself to increase your combo count. 50 is mental. Once you’re in a zone it goes by like nothing. Count 5 at a time and don’t hesitate to absorb some block damage to get use to the timing of the AI.

Throw in Modok and his attack synergy with Doc Oc.

Matter of fact, I challenge you to go get a combo of 75.

Challenge accepted?

Absolutely- I know that’s the next phase of refining my skills. Thanks to the community for the help!

• simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★
    In general, the hardest is the fight (in terms of higher PI), the better is to use Starlord. If you fail in keeping your combo meter means that you’re getting hit, and in hard contents to get hit is usually a death sentence.
    About his damage output, nobody hits like him. In RoL I used so see over 10.000 in medium crits with my 5/50; nobody of my other 4* got close to those numbers.
  • SamMarquezSamMarquez Posts: 213
    Star lord is pretty good for lane clearing,some of the bosses he is not so good maybe because mine is only at 4 star 5.50.A higher ranked one will last longer and do more damage.