**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Thing

SlothBabySlothBaby Posts: 30
edited January 2019 in General Discussion
Do you think Thing is got tier or even past god tier
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    I don't think he's god tier on offense, but he should be a good defender.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    We will have to see once more people get him.
    I bet Korg is still a better defender but you never know
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    SlothBaby wrote: »
    Do you think Thing is god tier or even past god tier

Based on what my 4* Crossbones just did to a massively noded-up Boss Thing, I'm going to have to say: no.
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    First champ of 2019... and he's trash
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    He’s a well designed champion who does not break the game. If this game had proper balance patches, like every other legit fighting game, nobody would call him trash.
    my thoughts exactly he is far from trash but no where near what ghost ,domino or Corvus does!! I only wish if game had more champs like this(probably 99%). So no one would b asking who is god tier n who is not.. it should be always about what you like and who do you like to upgrade!! At the moment it doesn’t even matter if you even know dark hawk or a fan of domino or you like Corvus’s character in a movie!! It’s about if he can do crazy stuff and kill opponent in 20 hits you must have to upgrade him no matter what or you’ll fall behind ,kicked out of alliance or worse you might Not be able to handle difficult content and quit the game entirely!!!

• MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    He’s a well designed champion who does not break the game. If this game had proper balance patches, like every other legit fighting game, nobody would call him trash.

That's a fair comment. I wasn't denigrating himself myself; just saying he isn't in the highest 'tier', whatever people call it.

The game definitely needs a range of champions and opponents. Not too many 'Gods' and not too much 'Trash'. Thing definitely falls between the two. It's good that there are a few counters for his resilience, like BW and CB.

I almost asked, in his actual spotlight, why it was bleed and not armour break that removed his rock stacks. Then I thought "Oh. Yes. Corvus and Medusa. That's why."

It'll be very interesting to see what the Fantastic Four are like, once you get the team together for Synergies.
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Vdh2008 wrote: »
    First champ of 2019... and he's trash

Not even close.
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Still trying to figure out where he lands. I think he will be a good champ to have but not a god tier champ, just my first thoughts. I was hoping for bigger damage when he had 60 furys. Also really hoped he was immune to static shock instead of just shock debuffs. He's really fun to use though. All that said I'm still learning him and he's only at r2 until tomorrow so my opinion is likely to change.