**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

4* generic awakening but for who?

Hey guys/gals. I have a 4* generic awakening. My choices are sabretooth, taskmaster, cap IW, voodoo, Morningstar, sentinel, sentry, og Wolverine. I rarely use 4*s anymore due to my 5/6* lineup, but looking for someone who is still somewhat useful in quests and AQ. Thanks all!

Comments

• jkcjmijijkcjmiji Posts: 283
    Voodo, ST, CAP IW, Wolverine can be useful. If you must use it now, then i'll probably use it on CAP IW (though Voodo benefits more from it).
  • Kushstar420Kushstar420 Posts: 192
    prolly DV or ST or MAYBE capiw
  • KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★
    Definitely not Sabertooth. If you’ve got a solid lineup of 5/6* I think Cap is a better option.
  • Iron_web93Iron_web93 Posts: 53
    I would say wait. None are really worth the generic. Wait for AA, Omega Red, SW, Blade, Aegon, SL, Stark Spidey, Void, or maybe even Medusa.
  • Drummer829Drummer829 Posts: 105
    Iron_web93 wrote: »
    I would say wait. None are really worth the generic. Wait for AA, Omega Red, SW, Blade, Aegon, SL, Stark Spidey, Void, or maybe even Medusa.

I have them all and duped except for aegon and omega red (who I don’t have yet). I’m sitting on 3 mil gold and a ton of iso/cats, so I was looking to rank someone up
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I'd use it on Wolverine because he isn't available as a 5* and he's still one of the more useful 4*s.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    The Doctor