Serious question about Using items due to this "Connection error"

I will be uploading a video later that shows I went into my AW match, boosted up and then got the famous message and game basically froze, had to back out as I just used a 2 minute indestructible boost and lost half my health. If I send this in as a ticket will my items be refunded to me as I have proof that the game crashed and failed to let me into my fight? Not asking for a friend.

Comments

• Gregdagr8Gregdagr8 Posts: 86
    It's worth a shot!
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 684
    edited January 11
    Gregdagr8 wrote: »
    It's worth a shot!

I'd like an official response from Kabam, goad they can move it and stay silent.
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 684
    edited January 11

Watch at 2:59
  • StrStr Posts: 359
    No one i know has ever had anything back in compensation for any of this outside of the mass packages kabam send.

And when i say kabam send, i mean kabam rarely send.

They dont really work on a sense of fairness for individuals but seem more worried about setting precedents and giving players advantages if they milk it.

Unless players change spending behaviour (along with a lot of other people) there is probably very little kabam will do as it doesnt affect their bottom line in a negative way. In fact players probably spend more money to overcome these in built issues.