**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Red hulk staying unblockable above 25% health [Merged Threads] [FIX IS NOW LIVE]

Shane17Shane17 Posts: 27
edited January 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
Boss Node has passive regen and unblockable finale.... is red hulk mini boss staying unblockable if he regens above 25% because it is a passive regen or is it a bug?
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    How do u beat him?
  • SociopathSociopath Posts: 101
    got here and struggling abit, anyone with advice on this beast on what there using?
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    I remember fighting TM on rage mode and when unblockable kicked off my GP would eat the specials but would keep in the corner attack his blocks then dash back but forward once he came at me...you can try doing that with GP
  • IJsmutsIJsmuts Posts: 107
    Just got him down with yondu, his healblock works, but he is still a pain...
  • Arceus111Arceus111 Posts: 34
    Void is the answer to all of your problems, even unawakened in this scenario
  • I remember fighting TM on rage mode and when unblockable kicked off my GP would eat the specials but would keep in the corner attack his blocks then dash back but forward once he came at me...you can try doing that with GP

Only problem is she cant tank his specials with red hulk having his second hit ability. I powered through with her, u just gotta play it safe and be good at dodging and intercepting his hits.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Weaken him with whoever, then Corvus down that last 40-30%
  • PazinatorPazinator Posts: 69
    Stark spidey above 25% then just treat it like a labrynth fight and no parry, bait and punish sp1.
  • LowecomotiveLowecomotive Posts: 18
    The Uncollected Eq Red Hulk has Unblockable finale (when below 25%).
    This is initiating when he hits 25%.
    It should also cut out when he regenerates back above 25% (it does not when in the same fight).

I tried to let him regen above 25% so I could intercept/parry again only to get Knocked DaFuq Out.
    Pots would be good.
    RDTs better.
    Bug checking before releasing content would be great, not as good as an RDT but passable.
    He is bugged.
  • Jenk6225Jenk6225 Posts: 32
    @Pazinator I tried that and he regened back to 50% health before I could bait anything. That aggressive regen is the killer combined with unblockable finale. If you don't have a good heal block champ he's really tough to beat.
  • Yeah, this is super frustrating. He also seems to only want to use his “Defensive” node when below 25%. Refuses to use specials and dashes back constantly and blocks while his regen stacks. Next thing you know he’s over 25% again and unblockable. A fix to this would be appreciated
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    Arceus111 wrote: »

Yep. Get 2 petrify debuffs, and let the regen stack up.
    Ok ok, really? RDTS...for an uncollected boss...I...don’t follow this logic. Am i stupid? Potions revives sure fine. Do you really wanna rank down a champion just because this fight exists?
  • PazinatorPazinator Posts: 69
    @Jenk6225 yeah mate if you get unlucky with the bait’s I could imagine him being a pain!! I must have just had a clean run at it 🙂
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Arceus111 wrote: »

Give me yours?
  • Kushstar420Kushstar420 Posts: 192
    My friends in my ally are seeing this too. Definitely a bug
  • Hey there @Shane17, I'll pass this along to the rest of the team. Would you be able to tell us what Champion you were using in this fight? Was this in the Uncollected event quest or was this somewhere else?
    Hey there @Shane17, I'll pass this along to the rest of the team. Would you be able to tell us what Champion you were using in this fight? Was this in the Uncollected event quest or was this somewhere else?

I’m not @Shane17 but this happened to me in the uncollected quest using Wasp, Corvus, Archangel, Hood and Proxima. Was apparent with all of them, nothing to do with ability accuracy. Don’t have any points in assasins
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    Yeah was experiencing this too. At first i spent a revive to fight him then he gained over 25% health and was still unblockable. At first i was like oh well, then i saw that its only when below 25% health!!! Come on!!! Unfair right there
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 932 ★★★
    Weaken him with whoever, then Corvus down that last 40-30%

This worked for me
  • SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    I took him down to 20%. Healed above 25% and was not unblovkable for my next champ. Used hulk. Got hulk health low then sp3. Took rulk out.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Step 1, pull Void
    Step 2, pull Corvus
    Step 3, fight.

I'm still on step 1...
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    Step 1, pull Void
    Step 2, pull Corvus
    Step 3, fight.

I'm still on step 1...

Don’t need void, he just makes it easier
    Ok ok, really? RDTS...for an uncollected boss...I...don’t follow this logic. Am i stupid? Potions revives sure fine. Do you really wanna rank down a champion just because this fight exists?

To answer your Qs in order.

I want an RDT just to have one, much like most other people playing the game, not because of an uncollected boss.

Possibly, I don't know you so I can't judge to harshly you might just be having a moment.

No.
  • DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 401 ★★
    Hey there @Shane17, I'll pass this along to the rest of the team. Would you be able to tell us what Champion you were using in this fight? Was this in the Uncollected event quest or was this somewhere else?

Yep, happened to me this evening while I was streaming Uncollected difficulty, didn’t matter which champ I was using (Cap IW, Blade, Medusa etc).
  • EscoutsEscouts Posts: 428
    Red Hulk is he working as in tended to be?
    in the fight get him below a certain amount and he becomes unblockable I understand but then he regenerates and stays unblockable and regeneration back to full strength. I get KO’d and come back in and he's not unblockable anymore. Shouldn't he stop being unblockable after he regenerates past a certain point? And I know bring void next trip problem solved. Just curious