**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Need a new AQ map 5 alliance

tj8g6iz3hop1.png

Hey guys. That's my profile. With KABAM constantly made off-season just 1 week, I don't feel like to play it. I feel burnout.

Any alliance that plays AQ map 5 or above AND not playing AW this season?
Currently, the alliance that I'm in, the officers and leaders always open a new AQ late, like 8-10 hours late. I just don't like it.

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @bloodyCain just curious. Do you like your R4 Phoenix? Don't know anyone who has one at r4 but I've seen people say she can be good.
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    @bloodyCain just curious. Do you like your R4 Phoenix? Don't know anyone who has one at r4 but I've seen people say she can be good.

Yeah. I like her a lot since she has an awesome regen and power gain abilities. That makes me not wasting too much items in case I screw up in a fight.
    Plus, she hits hard too.
  • HershyHershy Posts: 149
    Bloody Cain, message me on Line at Hershy,deviljin
  • And they made war A bit more difficult so it’s not even with the stress at times.... hit me up Cain line id “Slimskull6”
  • Cbowl29Cbowl29 Posts: 288
    You still looking for an ally
    UPDATE

I've already found a new alliance. Thanks for the nice offering guys
    UPDATE 2

The deal broke off.
    Any alliance has an empty spot?
    I wanna join an alliance that plays map 5x5 AQ.
    Hopefully an alliance that's inactive in this season AW too 'cause I would love some AW rest