**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Trouble with using special attacks

Android
ZTE
WiFi both

For the last three weeks I been having problems with using special attacks after I do a full combo I do a special attack but when I do my opponent seems to block the attacks every time no matter how fast I go for a special the same thing happens first I thought y'all update the AI's again but no one else is experiencing this and I'm not new to this game either I'm uncollected and pretty good at this game so can you look into it please

Comments

• SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    There are others that experience the problem so trust me you are NOT the only one. It was happening with Killmonger almost all last EQ. That seems to have gotten better. For a long time Miss Marvel's S2 was blocked after a 5hit. Seems to rotate between characters.
  • Kushstar420Kushstar420 Posts: 192
    tip: dont use your sp after a 5 hit combo (mllm) it most liekly will not connect

try 4 hit combos or use MM then hit your sp quick
  • CovaMachineCovaMachine Posts: 16
    I'm having this same problem, not just on the 5 hit, but on any hit. This happens only on my new phone, Xperia XZ1. In the old, Xperia XA1, it works perfectly.
    Until they solve it I'm playing in the old one.
  • 19panther9619panther96 Posts: 16
    Iceman has it bad now it because I never had this problem with before that how I knew something wasn't right his first he swings his arms before his ice blast it suddenly gives them time to block
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Is your frame rate set to low?
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    Android
    ZTE
    WiFi both

For the last three weeks I been having problems with using special attacks after I do a full combo I do a special attack but when I do my opponent seems to block the attacks every time no matter how fast I go for a special the same thing happens first I thought y'all update the AI's again but no one else is experiencing this and I'm not new to this game either I'm uncollected and pretty good at this game so can you look into it please

This has been a real issue. I am lucky that i had enough champs so i didnt use too many resources but i got champs KO in trials several times this way.