**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Can we talk about Void...

RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
Sooooo ever since Void came out, the demand for him has been high. However, looking at some of this new content/nodes/buffs, its clear that Void is becoming a must have for your roster. Not even just his heal reversal, but if pacify and petrify are maxed his utility goes through the roof.
Not to mention he has been the AW MVP forever now. So my point is, for those who dont have Void like myself. What are we to do? I am not saying he is OP, but like its getting to a point where finding counters around the fact that i dont have Void makes this so difficult and more expensive.
Either give me a void or make another champ with similar utility. Or buff an old champ.
I just really want Void guys lol 3T4CC expiring with 5* Science gem lol

Comments

• RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    Sure wish i had a 4* Void.
    I literally dont have him at all. Not even a 2*
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I have only ever had a 4* and never ranked him up. In fact my 1/10 took out Uncollected Rulk. It’s surprising you don’t even have a 3* at this point.
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    What ticks me off a bit is how they made diablo bleed immune
    Making aa pretty useless for heal block.
    The force of will node already made his aar useless but then you just had to make him bleed immune
    But yeah void is the next thing until they create nodes that makes him less useful too
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    I don’t have cap iw or void so diablo was a pain in the ass for me
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    The_Boss9 wrote: »
    I don’t have cap iw or void so diablo was a pain in the ass for me

I'm still working on him, but third run in UC I am making the best of blade and sparky. one revive needed last run. Once you understand where all the nodes come from and what they do, it makes a lot more sense.
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    Jh_Dez wrote: »
    The force of will node already made his aar useless but then you just had to make him bleed immune
    But yeah void is the next thing until they create nodes that makes him less useful too

Oh they’re coming. There will be nodes that will reverse his reverse heal lol.

LMAO
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    I used a 4* maxed out Darkhawk on diablo. Sp3 heal block and increased damage. Made diablo a joke...
    Yes my 5* r5 max sig blade sat the fight out as backup in case I screwed up with darkhawk.
  • RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    Lol @Jaded
    You realize not everyone has Darkhawk right?
    Nice humble brag there lol
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    Awakening gem and a lot of stones, never duped one time. He’s worth it.
  • krauserhuntkrauserhunt Posts: 365 ★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »

Oh they’re coming. There will be nodes that will reverse his reverse heal lol.

There is someone called the Champion.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Rixob wrote: »
    Lol @Jaded
    You realize not everyone has Darkhawk right?
    Nice humble brag there lol

Yeah totally realize it 😂. But it was from round 1 of the memory lane arenas. I also don’t buy crystals. I was trying to get at also that void isn’t everyone’s answer. My 4* Void is r3 max sig 🤷‍♂️. I don’t have a 5* Void. And I won’t sacrifice 8 t4bc for a 4* Void.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,554 Guardian

He's already not so good on nodes like biohazard. And anything that can shake off debuffs like Kingpin makes him far less strong.
  • RawInstinctRawInstinct Posts: 61
    There is already plenty of places where Void isn’t good but there are paths where he is needed to
    edited January 2019
    DNA3000 wrote: »

He's already not so good on nodes like biohazard. And anything that can shake off debuffs like Kingpin makes him far less strong.

Do people use aa on biohazard?
    Or does anyone even use void on biohazard?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    Sorry, I can't get past the "give me one or make more" part.
    Also, I'm not big on Seatin, but he shared a viable solution. M.O.D.O.K.
  • Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 528 ★★
    Capiw has reverse heal and the other debuts synergied.

I have 5*&6* Void and don’t use him.. he was used in variant and that’s it.. besides path 6-7 in AW , he serves 0 use on my roster
  • Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    There are also plenty of champs out there with heal block. You don't necessarily need heal reversal. Even for heal reversal, there's still Guillotine, who's far from being a new champ.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    Guilly needs quite a few hits against spiked armor to get her Sp2, and then she needs the regen to build for a while to have enough to reverse, which can eat at her souls. Add class disadvantage and even a blocked hit can be devastating. I’m sure it’s doable, but it didn’t work for me.

Dr. Zola
  • Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    DrZola wrote: »
    Guilly needs quite a few hits against spiked armor to get her Sp2, and then she needs the regen to build for a while to have enough to reverse, which can eat at her souls. Add class disadvantage and even a blocked hit can be devastating. I’m sure it’s doable, but it didn’t work for me.

Dr. Zola

Good point for Guilly vs this Uncollected Rulk. I mostly meant in general though since the OP seemed to be talking about more than just this Uncollected Rulk.
  • PawnyExpressPawnyExpress Posts: 52
    Void arena came and went. I'd you feel you need a champ, why didn't you run it?
    I honestly think M.O.D.O.K. is the best option, if you can get to an L1 and avoid being hit. Get Rulk to 70+ Regen, fire thr L1. He's down.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,554 Guardian
    DNA3000 wrote: »

Do people use aa on biohazard?
    Or does anyone even use void on biohazard?

I know I don't. Because as I said, he's not so good on nodes like biohazard.