**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rank up Blade or Void?

Both 5* and awakened. Looking to rank one of them up to R5

Rank up Blade or Void? 31 votes

Blade (duped)
41%
Jank39SIlverProfessorSolrac_2DragonFire2simolazAtticus9090B_Dizzle_01V1PER1987JayCeeJustcause102Mrwarren96FhfjghhggggjfhfjgTheSquish671 13 votes
Void (duped)
58%
GamerDarkstar4387RotellyDoonxaxelelf_1PizzabeatStrikerrx8Charlie_ScenePaytoPlayKobster84The_red_EclipseSDPZombieZeddAjc10CtuchikPrasannaReppinCALIJacedaface 18 votes

Comments

• KrumbledkookieKrumbledkookie Posts: 273
    What sig level do you have Void at? If he's got at least 40-50 sig level, I'd say there is no wrong answer. Whichever you prefer to play with.

Synergies matter, too. If you play with Stark Spidey and Ghost Rider a lot, go with Blade. If you play with Killmonger and Sabretooth, go with Void.
  • DemitriMDemitriM Posts: 303 ★★
    blade if you are skilless
    void if you have skills
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Blade (duped)
    Blade if you want the fights over quick.
    Void if you want to barely beat the timer.
  • UMad8ro3UMad8ro3 Posts: 132
    Void and Blade are both sig level 100. Domino was my first 5/65 and I will have enough t5 catalysts to rank up either Void or Blade but then it will likely be a long while for the 3rd. I’m leaning towards Void for the utility and thinking about Act 6 possibilities. I don’t have 5* of GR, SES, ST, or KM so the synergies don’t matter to me yet. I appreciate the comments
  • simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★
    Blade (duped)
    UMad8ro3 wrote: »
    Void and Blade are both sig level 100. Domino was my first 5/65 and I will have enough t5 catalysts to rank up either Void or Blade but then it will likely be a long while for the 3rd. I’m leaning towards Void for the utility and thinking about Act 6 possibilities. I don’t have 5* of GR, SES, ST, or KM so the synergies don’t matter to me yet. I appreciate the comments

If you’re not interested in synergies and if you’re more interested in upcoming story quests, in my opinion Blade is more reliable on long paths due to his fantastic regen. Some says his fight style is pretty easy and straightforward (is it really a bad thing?) and even if I am a true lover of complex characters (I am a huge Ghost fan, even if I only have her as a 4*), when I really feel lost I know that an answer could come out from Blade. To me, he’s still the best allaround character, and I would rank him up.
    Anyway, ranking up Void first wouldn’t be a total mistake. In fact, comparing the two of them, a better rank would compensate the lack of damage output coming from Void.
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Void (duped)
    Blade really depends on GR synergy. Void is amazing without any synergies. I don't have KM, ST, and I use my r5 Void for AW. I even have a r5 sig 120 Sparky, r4 sig 160 Rider, and I picked Void sig 200 over my sig 180 Blade.