**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Leader treasury rewards

I think we could improve the game better if the leader of an alliance could use treasury fund to motivate and reward members or officers. Like an alliance MVP monthly reward.

Comments

• SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Could see a lot of leaders "playing favorite" and only giving rewards to a select few. Plus, I donate to our treasury so we can run higher AQ maps. If the Leader starts to give it away, then that requires more donations from other members.
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    They should let the leader send out funds in equal proportions to all members. When our last alliance disbanded, we have over 40m in gold in treasury.

It sucks, but why wasn't it being used to run higher maps?
  • AbemaxAbemax Posts: 7
    I thought about the abuse. It’s too bad because it could be a good motivational tool. What if it was a pass to that 2* arena that you get that 5* that just when on instead like if the the treasury paid to get you in there or like Healing halls or the gold event?
    Abemax wrote: »
    I thought about the abuse. It’s too bad because it could be a good motivational tool. What if it was a pass to that 2* arena that you get that 5* that just when on instead like if the the treasury paid to get you in there or like Healing halls or the gold event?

But then that would require EXTRA donations from everyone to do AQ just so a few can do an extra arena or get other resources.
    edited January 2019
    It shouldn’t be much you got 30 people chipping in. Versus it’s all out your pocket? I’m no Asgardian just a cheap mother Teresa.
  • _I__I_ Posts: 306
    Bad idea. Players will become each others
    Competitors which will result in disharmony jealousy n breaking up of the alliance.
    It could be anonymous. Basically gifting but using alliance resources not from out of pocket