**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Serious question about Using items due to this "Connection error"

Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
I will be uploading a video later that shows I went into my AW match, boosted up and then got the famous message and game basically froze, had to back out as I just used a 2 minute indestructible boost and lost half my health. If I send this in as a ticket will my items be refunded to me as I have proof that the game crashed and failed to let me into my fight? Not asking for a friend.

Comments

• Gregdagr8Gregdagr8 Posts: 380 ★★★
    It's worth a shot!
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    Gregdagr8 wrote: »
    It's worth a shot!

I'd like an official response from Kabam, goad they can move it and stay silent.
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    No one i know has ever had anything back in compensation for any of this outside of the mass packages kabam send.

And when i say kabam send, i mean kabam rarely send.

They dont really work on a sense of fairness for individuals but seem more worried about setting precedents and giving players advantages if they milk it.

Unless players change spending behaviour (along with a lot of other people) there is probably very little kabam will do as it doesnt affect their bottom line in a negative way. In fact players probably spend more money to overcome these in built issues.